District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Good game at Cascade tonight, Eagleville held on to win 3-2. Both pitchers looked very good. It came down literally the last out of the game. I would expect another dog fight tomorrow night.

mchs beat commun. in 7th inning comeback bateman hit 2run hr and the team followed with 4 more to win 9-6

Cascade lost by 1 to Eagleville and left way to many men on base.

Speaking of leaving men, what happened to the kid who hit the homerun a few weeks ago. Did he quit? I haven't seen him in the lineup since.

Yea we have to get a run across in the 5th in 6th when you have lead off double's. Are you talking about the kid that hit a homerun for Cascade a couple of weeks back? If so I have been wondering the same thing, he has a good arm also.

Edited by Cascade10

Cascade lost by 1 to Eagleville and left way to many men on base.

Speaking of leaving men, what happened to the kid who hit the homerun a few weeks ago. Did he quit? I haven't seen him in the lineup since.

At the same time, you have to tip your hat to Bryan Smith he throwed one heck of a game. It did not bother him at all when we got runners in scoring position. Who did Eagleville throw in the lost to MTCS? We got Rippy and Lambert today.

Yea we have to get a run across in the 5th in 6th when you have lead off double's. Are you talking about the kid that hit a homerun for Cascade a couple of weeks back? If so I have been wondering the same thing, he has a good arm also.

Yes he plays/played for Cacade. All I remember is we hit four homers that day and he hit the first. I've never seen his arm so it may not be the same kid.

Yes he plays/played for Cacade. All I remember is we hit four homers that day and he hit the first. I've never seen his arm so it may not be the same kid.

You are talkig about Chase Lambert I think. He is our Closer pitcher so I would Say coach is saving him to close. I do not know why he has not been hitting as a DH. He plays in left field sometimes too.

At the same time, you have to tip your hat to Bryan Smith he throwed one heck of a game. It did not bother him at all when we got runners in scoring position. Who did Eagleville throw in the lost to MTCS? We got Rippy and Lambert today.

Eagleville started the game with Hammonds, the Jr. lefty. He struggled early in the game to find the strike zone and was replaced early with Davenport. I don't know who will start on the hill in today's game for Eagleville, if I was to guess I would say Coach will go with Hammonds but I've been wrong before.

I think both Smith and Carcuff both pitched a great game yesterday, either team could have easily scored 2 or more runs than the final score reflected but good pitching has a way of leaving men on base.

I was wandering if the pitcher that started for Eagleville yesterday is the same one that beat Cascade in last years district tournament championship? He was a left hander.

ALSO

Summertown's team came in during the middle of our game and sat behind us. The whole time they were there, they we very quiet and very respectful for the game that was going on ahead of them. Many times kids want to goof off and cause a bunch of noise and distractions but not these young men. Kudos to the Summertown Eagles, your actions did not go unnoticed.

I was wandering if the pitcher that started for Eagleville yesterday is the same one that beat Cascade in last years district tournament championship? He was a left hander.

ALSO

Summertown's team came in during the middle of our game and sat behind us. The whole time they were there, they we very quiet and very respectful for the game that was going on ahead of them. Many times kids want to goof off and cause a bunch of noise and distractions but not these young men. Kudos to the Summertown Eagles, your actions did not go unnoticed.

Yes I would have to agree, they were well mannered, although when the game started they were a little over the top celebrating a few times but they can hit the ball and made some great plays on defense.