Looking for an assistant coaching job.

rebelpride04

I am a 25 year old Physical Education Major that is graduating May 7, and am looking to begin my coaching career. My speciality is Defensive Backs and Recievers, but feel that I am qualified to coach other positions if needed. I am young and motivated and feel that I get the most out of young people that I have worked with. I am very educated on the game of football, but I am eager to learn more. If anyone knows of anything or has an opening on staff, I can send my resume via e-mail ASAP. Thank you.

I am a 25 year old Physical Education Major that is graduating May 7, and am looking to begin my coaching career. My speciality is Defensive Backs and Recievers, but feel that I am qualified to coach other positions if needed. I am young and motivated and feel that I get the most out of young people that I have worked with. I am very educated on the game of football, but I am eager to learn more. If anyone knows of anything or has an opening on staff, I can send my resume via e-mail ASAP. Thank you.

Please email me @ lcabutler@gmail.com to give me more info. about you. thanks

hope you land a goo job very soon

• 2 months later...

Graduation is approaching fast, and I am still searching. I will be certified to teach K-12 PE/Health but am willing to pursue other certifications if needed. I have coached defensive backs at the high school level, and have tons of teaching experience other than my internship. I am willing to coach at any position. I have worked with middle class to higher class students and At-Risk lower class students. If anyone knows of any assistant football coaching openings I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Where you located at now? Are you willing to relocate? Email?