Lake County at Greenfield

Rascalflatt

I think Greenfield is much improved this year and in HS sports you always have a chance. The Falcons must force turnovers and play good defense to win. The Yellowjackets are good in the half court by running screens and moving. They have a couple of good shooters as well. This is an important district game for both and sholuld be a good one tonight.I am hoping for a falcon W though.

I think Greenfield is much improved this year and in HS sports you always have a chance. The Falcons must force turnovers and play good defense to win. The Yellowjackets are good in the half court by running screens and moving. They have a couple of good shooters as well. This is an important district game for both and sholuld be a good one tonight.I am hoping for a falcon W though.

I agree with you.Greenfield is going to run their offense.Can't get lured to sleep by a lot of their screens and back door cuts to the basket for easy layups.Can't let Wes Clard and Krause shoot wide open shots and have to not give them layups.Someone asked if Greenfield has a chance.They have a great chance.We just have to play hard and hopefully thing will work out.Always tougher to win at Greenfield

Edited by mrbigster

I agree with you.Greenfield is going to run their offense.Can't get lured to sleep by a lot of their screens and back door cuts to the basket for easy layups.Can't let Wes Clard and Krause shoot wide open shots and have to not give them layups.Someone asked if Greenfield has a chance.They have a great chance.We just have to play hard and hopefully thing will work out.Always tougher to win at Greenfield

One more thing LC better not get into foul trouble. The Jackets can flat knock down the freebies.

Falcons run away with this one in the second half. Final was 88-63 Lake County I believe. The Falcons were down by 8 in middle of 2nd Quarter but came back and led by 3 at half. Second Half they turned up the defensive pressure got in transition and Greenfield really never threatened other than getting within 4-5 points midway in the third. Big win for the Falcons got two home games next week with South Fulton and Bradford, gotta stay focused and keep pace for the 2 seed in the district.

Falcons run away with this one in the second half. Final was 88-63 Lake County I believe. The Falcons were down by 8 in middle of 2nd Quarter but came back and led by 3 at half. Second Half they turned up the defensive pressure got in transition and Greenfield really never threatened other than getting within 4-5 points midway in the third. Big win for the Falcons got two home games next week with South Fulton and Bradford, gotta stay focused and keep pace for the 2 seed in the district.

Like you said..Greenfield was up by about 8 points at one time.they looked really good in the first quarter and early in the 2nd but after that it was all Lake Co