Mr Basketball Thread

CoachT

Or Wes Grace...He's the most talented basketball ball player i've seen this year...

Grace can score i will give you that but he doesn't block shots, he doesn't rebound, doesn't have very many assists or steals, all he does is sit out there in that zone on defense,that RBS plays and waits for the other team to shoot so he can get the ball back. Yeah he can shoot and he can score but thats about it.

Grace can score i will give you that but he doesn't block shots, he doesn't rebound, doesn't have very many assists or steals, all he does is sit out there in that zone on defense,that RBS plays and waits for the other team to shoot so he can get the ball back. Yeah he can shoot and he can score but thats about it.

He works as hard as anyone on defense and get's after the ball every opportunity he gets, so you are sadly mistaken if you think that "all he does is sit out there in that zone defense." I do not know his stats exactly, but you are way off if all you think he does is shoot the ball. He does not shoot the ball that often as a matter of fact as he makes most everything he puts up.

You would be correct, the last time i seen them play was when they came to Gainesboro for a substate game and went home with the L. Which is what will happen this year if you don't win the region down there.

If CSAS and Jackson had played 10 times that year, Jackson would have won once. But hey that's all it takes. I would be more worried about taking care of your buisness up there so you don't have to come to 3rd Street. Sounds like you've recovered nicely from Clarkrange:)

If CSAS and Jackson had played 10 times that year, Jackson would have won once. But hey that's all it takes. I would be more worried about taking care of your buisness up there so you don't have to come to 3rd Street. Sounds like you've recovered nicely from Clarkrange:)

There is not a team up here that would come within 10 points of CSAS this year...

There is not a team up here that would come within 10 points of CSAS this year...

Yeah i hear ya seems like we heard that the last time we hosted CSAS, they were suppose to beat us by 20-30 that year if i remember right and i do. Keep on thinking that Swanson. JC will not get beat on their home floor in a substate game. All you have to do is ask the CSAS faithful about their last experience when they came to Jackson County :popcorneater:

Malcom Smith A, Kendren Johnson AA, Adonis Thomas AAA. I think that in AAA, the finalists should be Thomas, Andre Hollins,and J3.

Either Malcom or Martin Smith will win in A. I don't know much about who leads AA. And I know Thomas and Hollins are good, but something should be said for Zavion Williams (West Creek) in AAA.

Yeah i hear ya seems like we heard that the last time we hosted CSAS, they were suppose to beat us by 20-30 that year if i remember right and i do. Keep on thinking that Swanson. JC will not get beat on their home floor in a substate game. All you have to do is ask the CSAS faithful about their last experience when they came to Jackson County :popcorneater:

Keep pumping that hollow hype - I think the person with several user names on this site knows who I am talking about