CPA Women's Basketball

Bballmom5568

Assuming you mean "tight" in a positive way?

Big game still ahead at Lipscomb. It may determine District regular season champ.

CPA and Lipscomb have long since clinched the top two spots in the district. Assuming both teams take care of business tomorrow night - and that is not a slam dunk by a long shot - then Tuesday night at DL will be huge. If DL wins, they clinch first no matter what happens in the final game. If CPA wins, then it's a tie for first with one game left.

Coach, do you know what the tie breaker would be? If both teams are 15-1 would it be a coin toss? Since the district champ gets a first round bye this year that would be one big coin toss!

Assuming you mean "tight" in a positive way?

Big game still ahead at Lipscomb. It may determine District regular season champ.

The girls are playing very good defense and scoring some points. Coach has gotten a better feel for the players and where their strengths are and I am sure she will have some different personnel in at key times. If they can defend Smith and the 3's we have it. It always comes down to the end and I am sure Tuesday will be a very exciting and fun game. Terrible towels will be handed out to the students, we will need their roars!

CPA and Lipscomb have long since clinched the top two spots in the district. Assuming both teams take care of business tomorrow night - and that is not a slam dunk by a long shot - then Tuesday night at DL will be huge. If DL wins, they clinch first no matter what happens in the final game. If CPA wins, then it's a tie for first with one game left.

Coach, do you know what the tie breaker would be? If both teams are 15-1 would it be a coin toss? Since the district champ gets a first round bye this year that would be one big coin toss!

I am not sure about the tie breaker. All head to head match ups would have same results (assuming both teams win out). I guess it would go to a coin flip as you mentioned. However, I am not sure if Maplewood, Stratford and Pearl-Cohn are eligible to play in post season. Would it be a six team tournament? Would CPA and DL both get byes to the semi-finals. Inquiring minds want to know!

I am not sure about the tie breaker. All head to head match ups would have same results (assuming both teams win out). I guess it would go to a coin flip as you mentioned. However, I am not sure if Maplewood, Stratford and Pearl-Cohn are eligible to play in post season. Would it be a six team tournament? Would CPA and DL both get byes to the semi-finals. Inquiring minds want to know!