CLOUDLAND NEEDS GAMES FOR 03-04 SEASONS

maxx69

Posted by goosevol:

It stinks when you're really good and really far away from everybody.

I don't know, Goose, there's about a million teams up there....

There should be enough 2A teams to find an opponent, although I don't think there are that many 1A teams in the upper east. Maybe GP will play them since they move down. And there's always the VA and NC teams, I guess.

Don't say that no one will play them, because Hampton plays them twice during the season now so that they would have enough games. And with two more teams being added to Hampton's conference that means that they will only be able to play them once. How about Johnson Co., Happy Valley and these teams that will not even talk about playing Cloudland. That's who you should be talking about. Maybe since Unaka dropped Hampton in football they can play Cloudland twice next year.

Oliver Springs had to go to Smith Co. last year because they couldn't find anybody to play. They also had to schedule Sequoyah and Boyd-Buchanan. Maybe OS wouldn't mind scheduling a home and home w/ Cloudland, I remember the 2000 play-off game. It was a close one that OS should have won. There was a good atmosphere at the game though.