Riverdale/St. Xavier,KY

OmahaVol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying the current head coach signed a two year there and THERE deal with NO HOME GATE and us eating the travel cost for two years?

Does anyone else think this is not too bright? <_<

You should find out the details before you say it's not too bright. Some reasons Coach A may have scheduled this game include: good competition, chance for kids to experience a big game away from home, and the obvious....money. If it is away and away then I am sure Riverdale has guaranteed money coming from the gate. All I am saying is get the facts first then do your thing (bash him on everything he does).

Have you heard otherwise?

No I hadn't heard anything saying that it wasn't on, but I tried to look it up on Riverdale's homepage and there was nothing listed about it(I obviously looked in the wrong areas). I figured a game of that calibur would easy to find on their homepage. I then thought that maybe the deal fell through. Can you give me a site to go to that I can read about it. Thank you for confirming it.

No I hadn't heard anything saying that it wasn't on, but I tried to look it up on Riverdale's homepage and there was nothing listed about it(I obviously looked in the wrong areas). I figured a game of that calibur would easy to find on their homepage. I then thought that maybe the deal fell through. Can you give me a site to go to that I can read about it. Thank you for confirming it.

It wil not be on the site until about two weks before the season begins.

How is this, it even tells you who they will probably play in 2012.

http://goodpasturefootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=512&Itemid=126

You should find out the details before you say it's not too bright. Some reasons Coach A may have scheduled this game include: good competition, chance for kids to experience a big game away from home, and the obvious....money. If it is away and away then I am sure Riverdale has guaranteed money coming from the gate. All I am saying is get the facts first then do your thing (bash him on everything he does).

you are right workinprogress,get some facts before you bash. kids are very excited about opportunity.

Wasn't bashing so much as asking a question. <_<

Kids get excited easily as they are not the ones that have to pay for trips like that. Now parents otherwise usually have to fork out $300 or MORE!

I for one example remember a trip to Ohio that the other team chickened out on playing the return game that forced Coach A to schedule the game with a private in Chattanooga that did NOT work out so well.

Keep kissing up BOYS! :roflol: