AC - Fulton predictions

swamp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by AERoadrunners:

I'm wishing both teams good luck this Friday. I hope AC comes out ontop because AE plays them next week and we want to show everybody that we can compete with a powerhouse or an underfeated team. But like I stated good luck to each team and see ya next Friday Mavs!!

I guess if I were an AE fan I'd be pulling for AC and hoping that someone upset Fulton down the stretch, so we wouldn't have to travel in the first round. Of course, if AE loses to AC, then that doesn't matter....

The match-up between Fulton and Anderson Co. this week should be a great one. This one could go either way. If Anderson County's offensive line can pound the rock down Fulton's throat like they did against Kingston last week, the Mavs have a great chance to be 7-0. The Mavericks need good play from "Mad Dog" Lambert's defense (a.k.a. ACDC) in order to stop the aerial assault of the Falcons. But if Fulton can stop the run and force AC to pass, I look for the Falcons coming out on top in this one. Fulton has been waiting for this game for almost a year after what happened last year in the 2nd round of the playoffs in what is know known as the "Maverick Miracle."

Fulton 28-Anderson County 27

Posted by bigdeal:

The match-up between Fulton and Anderson Co. this week should be a great one. This one could go either way. If Anderson County's offensive line can pound the rock down Fulton's throat like they did against Kingston last week, the Mavs have a great chance to be 7-0. The Mavericks need good play from "Mad Dog" Lambert's defense (a.k.a. ACDC) in order to stop the aerial assault of the Falcons. But if Fulton can stop the run and force AC to pass, I look for the Falcons coming out on top in this one. Fulton has been waiting for this game for almost a year after what happened last year in the 2nd round of the playoffs in what is know known as the "Maverick Miracle."

Fulton 28-Anderson County 27

I don't know how A-E's and AC's offenses compare, but I remember that Fulton and A-E had a defensive battle back at the beginning of the season. Neither team got 100 yards of offense.

Fulton 16-AC 13

The Falcons will throw the ball all over the lot on the Mavs defense. If the Falcons skill players get lose it could get ugly. But the Mavs from Oak Ridge; I mean Clinton; I mean Campbell County; I mean Halls; I mean Anderson Co. have some weapons that can keep them in check so they will be able to keep it close. The Falcons will prevail 27-24.

Who said anything about transfers? Is this an indication of parinoia at A.C. If all of the players are zoned for A.C. that will be a first in many years. You all don't have any living in coaches basements do you? Why are slamming Halls? I could care less if any of their players could play for A.C. But I sure wish some were Falcons.

Oskie

Why are you so angry? If you read my previous post I think it is very clear what I think about A.C. and the fact that in the past they have had players transfer in from other school zones to play football. I think one year they were not allowed to play in the play-offs becase of this and have had to forfiet games because of inelgible players. I am almost sure this took place in the mid to late 90's. Now on with the game between the mighty Falcons and the Mavs. Falcons by 3.