Best pitchers in the state this year

bluesfan

Westview is young this year with only 2 seniors and 1 junior but their pitchers will carry them far. Senior Shaylon Robb is a very solid pitcher that has signed to play D1 with EKU. She has pitched two games so far this season (both in Sarah Beth tournament) and had 14 strikeouts her first game against Southside and 9 or 10 in her second game against Riverside. She has a lot of movement, can hit her spots, and throws hard. Then, they have sophomore Meagan Prince who is a lefty and can throw hard and has good movement. She had to sit out last year due to being in a cast all season. Once she gets a little more experience, she will be hard to deal with.

I think Shelby Heath will turn some heads this year at Blackman. She's got the smoke! I heard she was working with Connell. Also heard she had a good showing at Oakland last week pitching and hitting (1st homerun of the season).

She is one to watch out for. But, her Father has to keep his BIG mouth Shut, if her can do that, Shelby will be a force to wreckin with. Good Luck Shelby and Good Luck Blackman, you have a big fan here

A pitcher that will emerge this season is Katie Henderson from Silverdale Baptist in Chattanooga. This is the first time she has been truly healthy over the past 2 years. She had a great fall with her club team, and verbally committed to Kentucky this fall. Keep your eye on her. Great velocity, good curve, and nasty change up....

She's not pitched in the box scores I've seen, a win vs Chattanooga Christian and a loss to Bledsoe.

She is one to watch out for. But, her Father has to keep his BIG mouth Shut, if her can do that, Shelby will be a force to wreckin with. Good Luck Shelby and Good Luck Blackman, you have a big fan here

Totally uncalled for, maybe you should keep your big mouth shut. Edited by Titanup

I think Shelby Heath will turn some heads this year at Blackman. She's got the smoke! I heard she was working with Connell. Also heard she had a good showing at Oakland last week pitching and hitting (1st homerun of the season).

she may have smoke but she is still wild as ever. doesnt know how to play out of the circle, cant cover home, should i go on. and she wasnt the only one who hit a HOMERUN that night. Amanda "BAM" Van Vranken hit one first. that girl is a BEAST!!! they should know by now not to throw to that girl. but i sure do love watching her swing the bat. does anyone know if she signed with any college yet?

you are so right. if her dad would shut it, she would be a okay player. if you have watched him at some tournaments, he sits right next to the fence and is always yelling down to her if she isnt pitching the right pitch. i feel sorry for her. he will always hurt her when she is getting recruited. no college coach wants to hear daddy call her pitches and tell her what she is doing wrong. thats sad too. ive been a blackman fan too. i like all the murfreesboro high school teams.

you are so right. if her dad would shut it, she would be a okay player. if you have watched him at some tournaments, he sits right next to the fence and is always yelling down to her if she isnt pitching the right pitch. i feel sorry for her. he will always hurt her when she is getting recruited. no college coach wants to hear daddy call her pitches and tell her what she is doing wrong. thats sad too. ive been a blackman fan too. i like all the murfreesboro high school teams.

Lady it's people like you that gives these sites a bad name. What did you accomplish by bad mouthing Shelby aand her father. True or not all you did was upset a good family. I'm sure both of you who posted about this family had their best interest at heart. RIGHT! All your negitivity shows is how classy you are hideing behind this board! I just hope Shelby uses this to push herself even harder. Mr. Heath stay on that fence. I BET THESE BIG TALKERS CAN'T SAY THEIR BEHIND THEIR KIDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN. There's plenty of kids out there that wish they had parents like you guys.

Edited by Titanup

she may have smoke but she is still wild as ever. doesnt know how to play out of the circle, cant cover home, should i go on. and she wasnt the only one who hit a HOMERUN that night. Amanda "BAM" Van Vranken hit one first. that girl is a BEAST!!! they should know by now not to throw to that girl. but i sure do love watching her swing the bat. does anyone know if she signed with any college yet?

Oh yeah about BAM, yes i also knew Bam hit a homer the other night. I'm also very proud of her. The reason I didn't mention her is this post is about pitchers so i didn't think it was relavent here. I also heard Bam had some kind of knee surgery and wish her a speedy recovery the LADY BLAZE need her help! Get well soon BAM!

of course, i meant that in a respectful way. Don't get your panties in a wad. Sometimes parents are the reason their kids struggle or don't do good, that is all I am saying. Shelby is the topic here, she will be amazing. wait and see

Thanks, my point is this should be positive not negitive. This a fun site when used the right way.

Lady it's people like you that gives these sites a bad name. What did you accomplish by bad mouthing Shelby aand her father. True or not all you did was upset a good family. I'm sure both of you who posted about this family had their best interest at heart. RIGHT! All your negitivity shows is how classy you are hideing behind this board! I just hope Shelby uses this to push herself even harder. Mr. Heath stay on that fence. I BET THESE BIG TALKERS CAN'T SAY THEIR BEHIND THEIR KIDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN. There's plenty of kids out there that wish they had parents like you guys.

Listen, im not bad mouthing her and her dad. im just telling you what we watched at a game. i do think its the coaches job to call pitches. i thought it was high school ball. i didnt know daddy ball was still around. you are right, she may have a good family,and maybe it will push her harder but she will never be up to the level of any other pitcher around middle tennessee. he can stay on that fence all he wants but one day someone will shut him up. and yes, i was always behind my kid when they played ball. Good Luck to them both. and the Lady Blaze.