Best pitchers in the state this year

bluesfan

Oh yeah about BAM, yes i also knew Bam hit a homer the other night. I'm also very proud of her. The reason I didn't mention her is this post is about pitchers so i didn't think it was relavent here. I also heard Bam had some kind of knee surgery and wish her a speedy recovery the LADY BLAZE need her help! Get well soon BAM!

she did have knee surgery a week ago on her meniscus. im very proud of how hard she is working on her rehab. she will be back alot sooner then the doctors thought. and thanks for saying that she is needed.

Listen, im not bad mouthing her and her dad. im just telling you what we watched at a game. i do think its the coaches job to call pitches. i thought it was high school ball. i didnt know daddy ball was still around. you are right, she may have a good family,and maybe it will push her harder but she will never be up to the level of any other pitcher around middle tennessee. he can stay on that fence all he wants but one day someone will shut him up. and yes, i was always behind my kid when they played ball. Good Luck to them both. and the Lady Blaze.

I guess that was as good a try as you could muster up. As I said "CLASS". I won't argue about Shelby. We'll let her actions on the field speak for her. And if you watched a whole game i'll bet Mr. Heath cheered for the other girls on the field.Let it go Tigermom negitivity will always make you look bad no matter how you sweeten it up.

I guess that was as good a try as you could muster up. As I said "CLASS". I won't argue about Shelby. We'll let her actions on the field speak for her. And if you watched a whole game i'll bet Mr. Heath cheered for the other girls on the field.Let it go Tigermom negitivity will always make you look bad no matter how you sweeten it up.

why is it when we state a fact or tell the truth,or a opinion, nobody wants to hear it. "OWN IT" and move on. i could be wrong, but when you witness it in person, its kinda hard to forget. im just giving my opinion. and tell mr. heath im sure those other girls appreciated all his cheering. i know my kids appreciated extra cheering from the parents. and by the way, im not from Blackman. like i said, Good Luck to the Blaze team.

Sounds like in house fighting already at Blackman!

I got no dog in the hunt. Just follow softball a little and know of the Heath girl. She throws in the 60's so i mentioned her as one to look for this year. Sorry I did now, all I did was cause her family grief publicly.

Edited by Titanup

Laura Bell at Halls High School is awfully good! Throws in the 60's I know. Pitches in a small classification, but Halls plays 4A and 5A competition often and plays them tough! Halls came in 7th in the tournament in Jackson. Not bad considering Laura is pitching with a pin in her ankle!

Laura Bell at Halls High School is awfully good! Throws in the 60's I know. Pitches in a small classification, but Halls plays 4A and 5A competition often and plays them tough! Halls came in 7th in the tournament in Jackson. Not bad considering Laura is pitching with a pin in her ankle!

Laura Bell is a great high school pitcher. She can play anywhere, too. She has a solid team arounf her. Halls should do well.

Heath girl is good but not even mentioned in the local paper as a "big arm" or one of the players to watch out for this year. I think that was from talking to district coaches. Just sayin!

and she wouldnt be mentioned cause she wasnt on the team last year. thats the word on the street. just sayin!

and she wouldnt be mentioned cause she wasnt on the team last year. thats the word on the street. just sayin!

Well i guess Shelby has took all your praise to heart!lol! She came in tonight down 3-1 with 2 on against rival Seigal and led her team to a 5-4 victory. Her team must believe in her b/c they battled back with the bats and sucked it up on defence. All this without Bam, but word is she'll be back very soon! Add her to the existing "O" look out! Great job Ladyblaze and Shelby, "JUST SAYIN"!

Well i guess Shelby has took all your praise to heart!lol! She came in tonight down 3-1 with 2 on against rival Seigal and led her team to a 5-4 victory. Her team must believe in her b/c they battled back with the bats and sucked it up on defence. All this without Bam, but word is she'll be back very soon! Add her to the existing "O" look out! Great job Ladyblaze and Shelby, "JUST SAYIN"!

saw the game. Good Job Lady Blaze. glad they know how to step up without Bam. just think if Bam was in the line up. Blaze wouldnt have had to struggle like they did. alot of bad pitch selection. and bad baserunning. cant wait to see how she can pitch against Lincoln Co. and Coffee Co. tomorrow night. i want to see how daddy ball is played. i got a ear full from alot of parents last night. all i have to say, wow, coach.

and i want to see who is gonna possibly take Bam's power-hitting spot over when she goes to college.

and your rival team is spelled, S-i-e-g-e-l and this is how you spell d-e-f-e-n-s-e. lol.