Smith Co.- Trousdale Co. I

fanman

Posted by regit:

YOU NEEDED TO HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO DETERMINE A PERSONS PLACE OF ORIGIN. MUFFIN IS A BULLDOG FAN BUT SHE IS ONE COUNTY FARTHER TO THE EAST. AS FAR AS RED SPRANGS LINGO GOES, THE TOWN IS RED BOILING SPRINGS. ;);)BUTT HOW WOOD YOUINS NO CENTS YUNS IS FROM CARTHRIDRE

[Edited by regit on 10-11-02 12:36P]

Ceeelina, Red Sprangs, what's the difference? I know her place of origin, as I definitely know yours also. ;)

Your own people over there call it Red Sprangs. If you don't agree, you're not originally from there. :o

That is not a slam...that is the truth. Ah, I really like Red Sprangs. I have many friends there. ;)

[Edited by Antwan on 10-11-02 12:43P]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by muffin:

Twan a little testy today,and you still don,t know where the muff lives.Could be Smith Co.

If the Muff lives in Smith County...has got to be Gordumsville!!! :o

The Muff? Do we really want to go down that road Queenie?

Posted by regit:

YOU NEEDED TO HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO DETERMINE A PERSONS PLACE OF ORIGIN. MUFFIN IS A BULLDOG FAN BUT SHE IS ONE COUNTY FARTHER TO THE EAST. AS FAR AS RED SPRANGS LINGO GOES, THE TOWN IS RED BOILING SPRINGS. :o;)BUTT HOW WOOD YOUINS NO CENTS YUNS IS FROM CARTHRIDGE

[Edited by regit on 10-11-02 12:36P]

[Edited by regit on 10-11-02 12:37P]

ummmmmmm...that would be South Carthridge!!!...f9d...Twan... you have fans far and wide!!!

Posted by swamp:
Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by muffin:

Twan a little testy today,and you still don,t know where the muff lives.Could be Smith Co.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Swamp...never even thought about that...til now...thanks!!!...ok...let's see...how about Muffikins???

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by swamp:
Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by muffin:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Swamp...never even thought about that...til now...thanks!!!...ok...let's see...how about Muffikins???

Let's just keep it family friendly, especially as a royal moderator!

GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS TONIGHT. I HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY THREE TIMES AND TROUSDALE ONCE. I MY OPINION THE GAME WILL COME DOWN TO HOW WELL WARD AND GIBBS RUN THE BALL AND IF THE DEFENSE CAN GET PRESSURE ON SATTERFIELD AND COVER HARPER.

GO OWLS AND EVERYONE SHOULD GET TO THE GAME EARLY.

PREDICTION: SMITH CO. 28---TROUSDALE 24

Posted by regit:

GOOD LUCK TO THE OWLS TONIGHT. I HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY THREE TIMES AND TROUSDALE ONCE. I MY OPINION THE GAME WILL COME DOWN TO HOW WELL WARD AND GIBBS RUN THE BALL AND IF THE DEFENSE CAN GET PRESSURE ON SATTERFIELD AND COVER HARPER.

GO OWLS AND EVERYONE SHOULD GET TO THE GAME EARLY.

PREDICTION: SMITH CO. 28---TROUSDALE 24

That is a very good assessment. Thank you, and I really do like RBS. :o;);)

Hamburgers, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, chili-chips-cheese, caramel apples...the smells of a Friday night ballgame...won't go into the smells of the locker room...but the smells...the feeling...the atmosphere...Leaving now to make sure those good smells are all over the Nest...

I hope that the game is a good one...that the players all feel like they've contributed to a clean game...that the fans are all well behaved...and that we remember the two young football players that lost their lives in the last couple of weeks...

All fun aside...it's about the kids...the ones in football uniforms, cheerleading uniforms and band uniforms...make sure they know we support them...and that we're proud of them... no matter what colors they are wearing...

Good luck Trousdale County...but I hope the V goes to the Owls...GO OWLS!!!

What will we all do after tonight's game? Will there be anything to talk about then? Of course there will be. SOme will be cheering and some will be crying. I hope there will be just as many opinions posted afterwards as there have been predictions. I'll look forward to hearing all of them.

GO JACKETS!!!!

(Oops, I almost forgot to put up my prediction.)

JACKETS - 35

OWLS - 12

Posted by purplegoldfan:

What will we all do after tonight's game? Will there be anything to talk about then? Of course there will be. SOme will be cheering and some will be crying. I hope there will be just as many opinions posted afterwards as there have been predictions. I'll look forward to hearing all of them.

GO JACKETS!!!!

(Oops, I almost forgot to put up my prediction.)

JACKETS - 35

OWLS - 12

Oh, I'm sure coacht.com will survive after this game. I will be on here to assess the game win or lose. I am not a fair weather poster like fanMOUTH. :o