How good (or not) is Clarksville Academy?

silverdalefan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their game was better than CSAS that day.

BTW.....CSAS tried to play CA this year and no matter what dates they offered CA would not play. CSAS even offered to travel to CA on a Tuesday night that was open for both teams and Coach Smith said NO. ???

From a strategic point of view,I like Coach Smith decision not to play them this season. Need I elaborate more?????

CA will win it all...This has been a weak 1A year...There is not another big name team out there that would give them much of a challenge...

Westwood would be the least intimidated by them...Humboldt has the athletes, probably more top to bottom, but doesn't have the coaching...

I've looked at the schedule as well...Pretty weak...They don't play anyone if you compare their schedule with say a Union City who has played Southwind, Dyer County, Covington, Humboldt (2x's) and CPA among other ranked or ranked at one time during the season teams...Their schedule won't affect what they do in tournament play this season, in my opinion...

Union City isn't really all that good either---Remember, they were handled by Summertown at the Beech Tournament at Christmas, in case you forgot. The same Stown that got beat by 41 to Wayne Co.

I'm no 1A scout. I've watched most of the WH Hertiage season. They played CA at home on saturday night, and I have not seen another player physically dominate this year the way #52 did. His brother, #35(?), was impressive. But 52 was a man among boys. They completely destroyed Heritage on this night. Doubt if they played 10 times it would be much different.

I was also impressed with the class this kid showed on the court. He took a couple hard fouls. One in a vulnerable position while attempting a breakaway dunk. I would have thrown our player out of the game. He took it right in stride.

I have no idea who is good enough to beat them, but I haven't seen anyone WHH has played that could even slow them down.

I'm no 1A scout. I've watched most of the WH Hertiage season. They played CA at home on saturday night, and I have not seen another player physically dominate this year the way #52 did. His brother, #35(?), was impressive. But 52 was a man among boys. They completely destroyed Heritage on this night. Doubt if they played 10 times it would be much different.

I was also impressed with the class this kid showed on the court. He took a couple hard fouls. One in a vulnerable position while attempting a breakaway dunk. I would have thrown our player out of the game. He took it right in stride.

I have no idea who is good enough to beat them, but I haven't seen anyone WHH has played that could even slow them down.

BINGO!