Bradley over Soddy

daytime6

Final Score Bradley 44 and Soddy 15

145 William Jackson(Bradley) over Josh Elliot(Soddy) 14-8

3-0

152 Bradley Colbaugh(Bradley) Teched Payton Pelfrey(Soddy) 19-4

8-0

160 Jacob Bailey(Bradley)pinned Darren Smith(Soddy) in (2:48)

14-0

171 Blaike Henry over AJ Shelton(Bradley) 18-14

14-3

189 Brett Ervin(Soddy) over Zachary McFarland(Bradley) 13-6

14-6

215 Tucker Bolton(Bradley) over Billy Swanson(Soddy) 10-3

17-6

HWT Patrick Benson(Bradley) pinned Alex Seeley(Soddy) in (0:53)

23-6

103 Dakota Bromley(Bradley) stopped Jonah Smith 6-2

26-6

112 Jacob Stevens(Soddy) over Jacob Climer(Bradley) 10-6

26-9

119 Aaron Hutson(Bradley) over Kyle Eustice(Soddy) 10-6

29-9

125 Ethan Hames(Bradley) pinning Garret Alexander(Soddy) (2:33)

35-9

130 Jericho Crutcher(Bradley) over Gage Richmond(Soddy) 7-4

38-9

135 Campbell Lewis(Soddy) pinned Tyler Schuch(Bradley) (2:42)

38-15

140 Tyler Pitts(Bradley) pinned Jacob Adams(Soddy) (2:26)

44-15

Edited by daytime6

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Score Bradley 44 and Soddy 15

145 William Jackson(Bradley) over Josh Elliot(Soddy) 14-8

3-0

152 Bradley Colbaugh(Bradley) Teched Payton Pelfrey(Soddy) 19-4

8-0

160 Jacob Bailey(Bradley)pinned Darren Smith(Soddy) in (2:48)

14-0

171 Blaike Henry over AJ Shelton(Bradley) 18-14

14-3

189 Brett Ervin(Soddy) over Zachary McFarland(Bradley) 13-6

14-6

215 Tucker Bolton(Bradley) over Billy Swanson(Soddy) 10-3

17-6

HWT Patrick Benson(Bradley) pinned Alex Seeley(Soddy) in (0:53)

23-6

103 Dakota Bromley(Bradley) stopped Jonah Smith 6-2

26-6

112 Jacob Stevens(Soddy) over Jacob Climer(Bradley) 10-6

26-9

119 Aaron Hutson(Bradley) over Kyle Eustice(Soddy) 10-6

29-9

125 Ethan Hames(Bradley) pinning Garret Alexander(Soddy) (2:33)

35-9

130 Jericho Crutcher(Bradley) over Gage Richmond(Soddy) 7-4

38-9

135 Campbell Lewis(Soddy) pinned Tyler Schuch(Bradley) (2:42)

38-15

140 Tyler Pitts(Bradley) pinned Jacob Adams(Soddy) (2:26)

44-15

Bradley's 189lber is Devin McCulley.

Edited by LovinIt

I guess it was a shame to lose that home meet streak and loss against TN teams, but what a better way to bounce back and win the one that counted the most. STATE TITLE.

Congrats to the Bears.

Also give it to Soddy for bouncing back from last year and making it to state and 2nd nothing to hang ones head about.

Congrats to those bears. Your school has always been the best when it comes to wrestling. It has just seemed to come easy to your guys to be the best. I saw the bears actually feel a little fear earlier in the season and they fought back to win the state championship with ease like they always do. I was hoping for an upset this year, but all I can say is that I understand why that school has reigned in wrestling for some twenty years or so.

Bradley Central High School caught my attention this football season. It was a sport that your school struggled with for a long time. Your boys fought hard this year and made the state give you guys a new respect that was well-earned. There is not one school or fan that can honestly say you guys are not the best in the sport of wrestling though. You obviously have what many schools would love to have-many of the best wrestlers, great coaches, and devoted fans. If any school can defeat you guys are even compete with you guys, they are always proud. Being compared to Bradley in wrestling is an honor. I have watched high school wrestling for about 15 years. I have seen a team or two give Bradley a tough time over the years. But it never lasts. Bradley always comes back on top and they usually claim it for years on end.

And I have known a few Bradley wrestling fans. They are hard core and they are there to support their boys. You will hear them yelling for their guys to comeback when they are down. But in the end, they always seem to appreciate a good match. I have a hard time downing honest and deserving champions like a lot of people want to do. These people really love the sport and the boys who are involved in it. I have seen them clap respectfully many times when an opponent pulls a good upset. I wont lie, I have seen a couple of times when they might question some calls from a ref, but when it comes to the kids- they really seem to get it. Maybe it is easy when you are number one for so long. I don't know, none of us will because we haven't experienced 15 or 20 years of reign like Bradley has.

I wont promise that I wont be in the stands cheering a team on that has a shot at taking Bradley down in the future. But you better bet that I have respect and appreciation for Bradley because they have earned it!

Edited by etnfan

Congrats to those bears. Your school has always been the best when it comes to wrestling. It has just seemed to come easy to your guys to be the best. I saw the bears actually feel a little fear earlier in the season and they fought back to win the state championship with ease like they always do. I was hoping for an upset this year, but all I can say is that I understand why that school has reigned in wrestling for some twenty years or so.

Bradley Central High School caught my attention this football season. It was a sport that your school struggled with for a long time. Your boys fought hard this year and made the state give you guys a new respect that was well-earned. There is not one school or fan that can honestly say you guys are not the best in the sport of wrestling though. You obviously have what many schools would love to have-many of the best wrestlers, great coaches, and devoted fans. If any school can defeat you guys are even compete with you guys, they are always proud. Being compared to Bradley in wrestling is an honor. I have watched high school wrestling for about 15 years. I have seen a team or two give Bradley a tough time over the years. But it never lasts. Bradley always comes back on top and they usually claim it for years on end.

And I have known a few Bradley wrestling fans. They are hard core and they are there to support their boys. You will hear them yelling for their guys to comeback when they are down. But in the end, they always seem to appreciate a good match. I have a hard time downing honest and deserving champions like a lot of people want to do. These people really love the sport and the boys who are involved in it. I have seen them clap respectfully many times when an opponent pulls a good upset. I wont lie, I have seen a couple of times when they might question some calls from a ref, but when it comes to the kids- they really seem to get it. Maybe it is easy when you are number one for so long. I don't know, none of us will because we haven't experienced 15 or 20 years of reign like Bradley has.

I wont promise that I wont be in the stands cheering a team on that has a shot at taking Bradley down in the future. But you better bet that I have respect and appreciation for Bradley because they have earned it!

Thank you, that was very nice, glad to see you understand how we feel about our wrestlers, win lose or draw we love then and will stand up to anyone who disrespects them. They work very hard and should not be hated just because they have a bear paw on their back.

Edited by LovinIt

Someone asked about Bradley's record:

12 dual champinships, 10 traditional championships = 22

Go to www.bradleywrestling.com to see more information.

Congratlations to Baylor and Chattanooga Central for winning championships also tonight.

Ton of respect for Soody Dasiy and Coach Henry

Edited by Da Bears