Clay vs. Jackson Co.

onthego

I wasn't at the clay county game but if JC played anything like they did in Montery they deserved to loose. For 20 games they had the best teamwork I have seen in a long time and all of a sudden at the end of the year they have became ball hogs trying to score individual points. Hensley wouldn't have helped them because the whole montery game they ran down the court trying to score and left her at the other end so there was nobody to rebound their missed shots. They barely beat montery. I hope that coach brown can wake them up.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the clay county game but if JC played anything like they did in Montery they deserved to loose. For 20 games they had the best teamwork I have seen in a long time and all of a sudden at the end of the year they have became ball hogs trying to score individual points. Hensley wouldn't have helped them because the whole montery game they ran down the court trying to score and left her at the other end so there was nobody to rebound their missed shots. They barely beat montery. I hope that coach brown can wake them up.

you are exactly right Hensley would not have made a difference in this game. Clay wanted alot more than JC. Clay is all about teamwork Roach put up 24 but she gets the whole team involved she makes the best passes of any highschool girls player that I ever watch play. Good luck on the range

It's what happens when you have a young team...they will bounce back!

your right swaney, with one player ill and another with her dad in nashville and 2 subs playing most of game JC is young and hard to win with only 3 players scoring, but JC has a lot of bb to play and I look for them to play well in post season. Sometimes it takes a wakeup call especially for young player to realize they have to bring their A game every night at this point of season.They have some good players on the bench and this experience will help them down the stretch. Clay co is a very talented club that can beat anyone in class a on a given night.