Best Defensive Coordinator

Croach

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad Hodge from Dresden. If we played the way we were supposed to we would've had one of the best defenses.

Way to boost yourself coach. You look more like a banty rooster than a coach.

The word is out on you guys refusing to trade film and trying to bootleg them from other teams. I hope nobody trades film with you next year.

Who is the best Defensive Coordinator in 1A and 2A?

MTCS has an awful good one. Coach Williams gets the credit for 4 shut-outs and another game where the opponent scored a TD late against the young fellers. But to me what is even more important it how he teaches the boys that hard work, preparation and determination are the keys to success. MTCS is fortunate to have Coach Williams as a DC.

MTCS has an awful good one. Coach Williams gets the credit for 4 shut-outs and another game where the opponent scored a TD late against the young fellers. But to me what is even more important it how he teaches the boys that hard work, preparation and determination are the keys to success. MTCS is fortunate to have Coach Williams as a DC.

I've seen MTCS twice against Gordonsville, and I don't see him as being one of the best.

IMO, one of the best is Coach Lowe at Friendship.

I've seen MTCS twice against Gordonsville, and I don't see him as being one of the best.

IMO, one of the best is Coach Lowe at Friendship.

Croz: Gordonsville has whipped MTCS twice in the playoffs. The lopsided score has more to do with on-field talent and turnovers than it has to do with coaching.

I saw Woodmore dragging 2 and 3 guys up the field -- DC doesn't have much to do with that.

Edited by CoffeeBreak