District 14A Tourney

volfan007

If someone could prove a coach threw a game for seeding purposes the T.$.$.A.A should suspend the coach and maybe even kick the school out of the tournament...It goes against everything a coach preaches all year long...Play hard, play to the end, leave it all on the floor, teamwork...It would all be BS if a coach purposely lost a game...That may be harsh but that's the way I feel about it...

As far as LaRue goes...I actually said people thought he did last year..I said I didn't know if he did or not...Chassidy was hurt last year...That's for sure...

I just don't think Shane would lose on purpose, especially to G'Field, knowing his history with the Jackets coach...I just say Congrats to G'field and move on...I don't think they are going any further than the next game anyway...They just can't put the ball in the hole...36 and 35 points the last two games ??..Are you kidding me ??

Seems like I remember something about that.Didn't I remember reading that she walked in the gym and thought someone said she looked ok but walked out on crutches?Didn't play but did the next night.I remember Weddle doing about the same thing.Was on crutches one night and the next night,looked as if he was superman.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like I remember something about that.Didn't I remember reading that she walked in the gym and thought someone said she looked ok but walked out on crutches?Didn't play but did the next night.I remember Weddle doing about the same thing.Was on crutches one night and the next night,looked as if he was superman.

Weddle played with a bum ankle the whole tournament season the year Shane won his first state title...He hurt it in a game against Humboldt...

What are you talking about Shane doesn't coach the team anymore ?

You guys are talking about 2 different teams. Daroundball is talking about Bradford. Shane Paschall used to coach the lady devils, but now Coach Larry Eddings does. You guys are talking about UC and coach Shane Sisco. Even though it has been at least somewhat clear that you guys were talking about Sisco, I will have to defend Daroundball being as this is a girls basketball forum and not the boys. I believe this is the source of the confusion.

You guys are talking about 2 different teams. Daroundball is talking about Bradford. Shane Paschall used to coach the lady devils, but now Coach Larry Eddings does. You guys are talking about UC and coach Shane Sisco. Even though it has been at least somewhat clear that you guys were talking about Sisco, I will have to defend Daroundball being as this is a girls basketball forum and not the boys. I believe this is the source of the confusion.

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP. NOW I UNDERSTAND.