Clay/Jackson?

onthego

in the game that was played in clay co. godwin didnt outscore him. and in the game that was played at jackson in the hearld citisen it said godwin had a career high of 26 i believe, ya boles has hit that mark alot this year.. just sayin. but the award is over and like i said people who have seen him play knows what he can do his stats show it. now he just needs the BIG 7a trophy FOR THE THIRD YEAR! LETS GO DAWGS!!!!!your right it was 27-26 at celina in favor of boles and 27 to 19 1st game in favor of godwin but both these kids are great players, birdwell and boles both are good shooters but their complete game isn't close to godwin

according to herald citizen sunday with all 7a players godwin outscored boles for season, now that was a surprize; Edited by senator

you are right 27-26 in favor of Trent in celina and 27-19 I believe in favor of Jordan in gainesboro, so those stats don't over whelm either player but all the games for the season it isn't close.Trent is one of best shooters in the state as is Birdwell but thats is one of several things thats considered. Rebounding, defense,assist,block shots and executing all those things play a part in mvp selection. Box scores is all some people look at because Copeland is hardest worker on the bulldogs team. Like someone posted earlier all these guys are good and I am not critizing any of them because it dosen't change the situation, but when anyone gets on here and say the selection isn't right because this and that and gets personalities involved your showing little class.

Edited by senator

Wrong again! You Clay people need to get out of the hole ya'll live in! Godwin dropped 47 on Warren County as a junior last year when JC scored 98 points at the start of the season. So put that in your stats and smoke it backerboy! :roflol:

i dont post on the b-ball boards much but midtensportsfan come on man you told everyone you were godwins dad on the football boards and that post somehow went away and thats fine id be very proud but dont get on here talking about how much better he is than everyone else and not expect some feedback godwin and boles are both great players would have been a good year for a split mvp but congrats too godwin all that really matters is the one that wins the mvp of district and region

Edited by hyline

i dont post on the b-ball boards much but midtensportsfan come on man you told everyone you were godwins dad on the football boards and that post somehow went away and thats fine id be very proud but dont get on here talking about how much better he is than everyone else and not expect some feedback godwin and boles are both great players would have been a good year for a split mvp but congrats too godwin all that really matters is the one that wins the mvp of district and region

I thought it was devilfanatic that was Jordan's dad? I can't keep it all straight either way congratz to Jordan!!

If midten said they were me then they were lying i can tell you that right now. Dont get on here saying that i am someone else hyline. You hide behind a fictitious name and then spread lies. I am not affiliated with midten in any way and never have been. I don't need to promote my children on a website and never have. I'm proud of them sure but thats as far as it goes. I think i remember who you are and if i see you again i will say something to you and we can go from there. I have said on many occasions that i do not condone this persons actions. So i would appreciate it if you don't put me in that category. If you continue to spread lies about me then there i'll deal with that when i see you. I will not post again until this season is over and my boys are out of high school. Hyline i look forward to seeing you soon!

If midten said they were me then they were lying i can tell you that right now. Dont get on here saying that i am someone else hyline. You hide behind a fictitious name and then spread lies. I am not affiliated with midten in any way and never have been. I don't need to promote my children on a website and never have. I'm proud of them sure but thats as far as it goes. I think i remember who you are and if i see you again i will say something to you and we can go from there. I have said on many occasions that i do not condone this persons actions. So i would appreciate it if you don't put me in that category. If you continue to spread lies about me then there i'll deal with that when i see you. I will not post again until this season is over and my boys are out of high school. Hyline i look forward to seeing you soon!

Did i say that? :roflol: Who's your daddy dev???? :twisted: I admit it i was the 3rd gunman on the grassy knoll!!! :roflol: