GC peaking at the right time

pioneer42

Congrats to the Lady Pioneers on a great game against the Lady Chargers. This bunch of girls are playing with a lot of heart and again has got to be the most conditioned team I have ever seen. Keep it up girls. Keep fighting till the last buzzer. You have seen the last two years what rewards that kind of effort.

Congrats to the Lady Pioneers on a great game against the Lady Chargers. This bunch of girls are playing with a lot of heart and again has got to be the most conditioned team I have ever seen. Keep it up girls. Keep fighting till the last buzzer. You have seen the last two years what rewards that kind of effort.

gc has had some players to step up their game these past few games and they will need everybody to make a deep run this year.it seem like every year gc turn it up during tourny time makes you say to yourself wher has this team been all year just look like a whole new team.

Gibson co. is playing some very good basketball as of late. We looked very good against westview predominately in the second half. The defense was smothering and we shot the ball well. Kelly tyree is stepping up huge scoring around twenty points in the past four games. With her doing this, she is taking a lot of pressure off of haynes as far as scoring. I knew that if we were going back to murfreesboro this year, wed really have to work a lot harder than last year. Its starting to show! Keep it up! Our region is going to be a gauntlett. Of course, there is our four teams in our district, but then you have bolivar, liberty and mcnairy central in the other district. That's going to be a great region tournament and if we come out of it, we should all feel very confident going to the boro.