Dist 9A vs Dist 10A

rebelboy121

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will it all play out. Dist 9 1. Eagleville 2. Huntland 3. Forrest 4. Cascade. Can any of these teams give Clarksville Academy a hard time. At this point I will take 9A top three teams to win, but could change after seeing all the match-ups.

CA will win the region but you are probably right about 9A top three winning,if Mcewen could somehow pull the upset at home then they would play Cascade and then it would be a split because they would win that,and then the best two teams IMO would play each other in the region quarters with CA matching up against Forrest.

#4 Nashville Christian 10a at #1 Eagleville 9a

#3 White House Heritage 10a at #2 Huntland 9a

#4 Cascade 9a at #1 Clarksville Ac. 10a

#3 Forrest 9a at #2 McEwen 10a

All games at 7:00pm (I think) on Sat. Feb.26. Good luck district 9A. GO ROCKETS :thumb::thumb:

Are all healthy at Forrest now>? Seems Huntland got by Forrest on a down night. Im sure they are kicking themselfs for not winning it all. Huntland will have to play a very good Heritage team that lost to McEwen in their gym with some questional ahemmm home cookin refs. But that is basketball at times.

Here is how I see it playing out.

Eagleville over Nashville Christian...Unless NCS has one of their ripping nights from behind the arc.

Clarksville Aca. over Cascade. Bar none.

Forrest over McEwen if they are all healthy...and those same refs are not back at Mcewen :roflol:

White House Heritage over Huntland. I have heard it is tough to play at Huntland as well. Any comments about that.

So, 2-2. Each dist gets 2 into the next round.

Are all healthy at Forrest now>? Seems Huntland got by Forrest on a down night. Im sure they are kicking themselfs for not winning it all. Huntland will have to play a very good Heritage team that lost to McEwen in their gym with some questional ahemmm home cookin refs. But that is basketball at times.

Here is how I see it playing out.

Eagleville over Nashville Christian...Unless NCS has one of their ripping nights from behind the arc.

Clarksville Aca. over Cascade. Bar none.

Forrest over McEwen if they are all healthy...and those same refs are not back at Mcewen :roflol:

White House Heritage over Huntland. I have heard it is tough to play at Huntland as well. Any comments about that.

So, 2-2. Each dist gets 2 into the next round.

Bishop kid is still not 100% for Forrest. Hopefully he will be for McEwen game. As far as playing Huntland at Huntland, they are hard to beat at their place. You won't get any calls either. They have two shooters that you must stop or you don't have a chance. Stop them and you stop Huntland. If you don't, you will have a long night. Clarksville Academy should not have a hard time with Cascade unless they overlook Cascade's two big scorers. If they get hot, it could get interesting.

Johnny Chimpo says "This is a huge game, HUGE, 1. McEwen ended Forrest's season last year in a very controversial game 2. The students do not get along. 3. There was a fight last year after the game involving a bus driver, a pep bus (from mcewen) and a handful of students from Forrest, I just hope the students behave themselves during the game, but Forrest does have a "rowdy" student section. Should be a goodun."

I'll say 3-1 with CA, McEwen, and WHH winning...

Do not be suprised if NCS beats Eagleville and 10A goes 4-0... This is a little bias, but just wait and see...

These matchups do not favor 9A one bit...

Did you type that with a straight face? Clarksville Academy over Cascade I think would be agreed on by everybody, especially with how they play defense in the post. But that is the only game that 10A has a favorable matchup in. WHH going into Huntland and winning is not going to happen. NC going into Eagleville and winning is not going to happen. Neither of those matchups are in 10A's favor at all. The McEwen/Forrest game is certainly the most intriguing game. Probably what you would consider a true toss-up game. Forrest might be slightly better but playing at McEwen certainly brings some advantage. Flip a coin in that game.