Hillsboro or Overton

cdm2003

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro, who will have to find a way to play better against Overton than they did last year. Might not be possible on paper, but that is why they play the games.

Posted by domonique2002:

This game is prabably going to be one of the biggest games in Nashville this year. I think that Hillsboro will pull it off, who do yall think is going to win.

Statistically, if you look at these two teams, it is almost a dead heat. They are practically giving up and averaging the same amounts in every category. This will definately be one of the better games in Nashville this season if not in the whole state. But, you have to remember, both teams have two more games before they play each other. Injuries and other factors could weigh heavily on what happens in week 9. Both teams have tough regional games in weeks 7 and 8. It should be a great game.

Posted by WesVols:

I can't wait to see how this one turns out. I think Hillsboro is better, but not by a whole lot. I look for a pretty defensive game, similar to last year.

Hillsboro 19, Overton 7

Hillsboro won't score 19 points, but neither will Overton. My pick:

Overton 13, Hillsboro 10

Last minute field goal.

Hillsboro has played 3 tough teams and has came out on top, (4-2) Stratford 21-7, (5-1) Tullahoma 21-0, and (5-1) Pearl Cohn 42-6. Overton on the other hand, hasn't played any tough teams. Overton hasn't played anyone to show me how good they are, but when they play a team like Hillsboro, Statford, Pearl-Cohn, Hunters Lane, or Tullahoma is when we can see how good are.

Lets say if we were to play Overton 1st and Pearl Cohn 9th. People would be hyping up the game against Pearl just like they are hyping up the game now against Overton.

I believe Overton has played some pretty good opponents. Dickson Cty, Columbia, and not to mention they blow everybody else out.

Posted by domonique2002:

Hillsboro has played 3 tough teams and has came out on top, (4-2) Stratford 21-7, (5-1) Tullahoma 21-0, and (5-1) Pearl Cohn 42-6. Overton on the other hand, hasn't played any tough teams. Overton hasn't played anyone to show me how good they are, but when they play a team like Hillsboro, Statford, Pearl-Cohn, Hunters Lane, or Tullahoma is when we can see how good are.

Lets say if we were to play Overton 1st and Pearl Cohn 9th. People would be hyping up the game against Pearl just like they are hyping up the game now against Overton.