Who takes #1 in District 12A tomorrow night?

LHSPride

District 12A Champion??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be District 12A Champs tomorrow night?

Let's talk it up, 12A fans.....Who will be the District 12A champions tomorrow night? The two teams split in the regular season in 2 great games. Let's see what everyone thinks?? Loretto is definitely playing their best ball right now and just returned key player Hayley Farrington back to the line up (which was out and did not play either of the previous two meetings between Loretto and W.C.)

Go Lady Mustangs!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk it up, 12A fans.....Who will be the District 12A champions tomorrow night? The two teams split in the regular season in 2 great games. Let's see what everyone thinks?? Loretto is definitely playing their best ball right now and just returned key player Hayley Farrington back to the line up (which was out and did not play either of the previous two meetings between Loretto and W.C.)

Go Lady Mustangs!!

wc has played horrible in both games so far i look for them to shoot the ball much better and daniel and bell to both have big games wc by 10

Interesting....So, it was probably a coincidence that Wayne Co. played terrible both times against Loretto?? Could it be that when two good teams play each other, neither team appears as good as normal b/c of the caliber of team they are playing? At any rate, I wouldn't think that WC having two "terrible" showings against Loretto as you stated would be any more vital to the Lady Cats and the outcome of the previous two games than Loretto having a starter out both of the regular season meetings. Just a thought....Go LHS!!!

Go Lady Mustangs!!

you have a point, but i'm anxious to see if working that injured player back in the lineup is going to cause any hard feelings among other team members who will be losing playing time now that she is back? my guess is brodie will be getting less minutes or maybe santiago...but johns has also increasingly gotten more minutes so who knows? should be one of the best 12a finals in a long time.

you have a point, but i'm anxious to see if working that injured player back in the lineup is going to cause any hard feelings among other team members who will be losing playing time now that she is back? my guess is brodie will be getting less minutes or maybe santiago...but johns has also increasingly gotten more minutes so who knows? should be one of the best 12a finals in a long time.

I can assure you there are no "hard feelings". This group of girls is the closest we have had in a long time! I look forward to the game and think it will be very interesting! Good luck to both teams and I'm picking my Lady Mustangs in the end by 12.

Interesting....So, it was probably a coincidence that Wayne Co. played terrible both times against Loretto?? Could it be that when two good teams play each other, neither team appears as good as normal b/c of the caliber of team they are playing? At any rate, I wouldn't think that WC having two "terrible" showings against Loretto as you stated would be any more vital to the Lady Cats and the outcome of the previous two games than Loretto having a starter out both of the regular season meetings. Just a thought....Go LHS!!!

From what I saw Thursday night in the Loretto/Collinwood game the girl who just returned from injury looked pretty rusty. I don't want to knock on her because I know she is a good player but it's just something that would happen to anyone who has been out for awhile.

One thing I think that helps LHS is that those girls who have had to step up in her absence are a lot more experienced than they would have been otherwise. All that said, if you saw Wayne Co. in the first game vs. Perry Co. then you saw a team that is ready for tournament action. If Coach Byrd had wanted to push the issue it wouldn't have been any problem for the Lady Cats to have had a fourty point lead before Coach Lomax of PC took his starters out of the game midway through the fourth qtr.

I'm saying Wayne Co. by 10. and Go Lady Cats!!!

I'll also say this, regardless who wins Monday I predict that we will see a rematch of this same game in the championship of the region. I don't see much competition for either team coming from the other district.

They very well could find themselves pitted against each other in the 'Boro at some point.

If they play each other in the boro that means they are in the championship game, which i doubt because that would mean one of the two would have to knock off Moore Co in sub state and also put out Lake Co in an early round of state tournament and either one of those feats is pretty unlikely.

But as far as D12 goes im sticking with WC by 3 even though I wont be surprised if Loretto wins.

Edited by akaGlazed

wc has played horrible in both games so far i look for them to shoot the ball much better and daniel and bell to both have big games wc by 10

I would love to see WC come out and take control of this game and win by 10+. It will not happen. WC does not guard well and 45 has shot lights out and Laws makes it happen. Loretto should have beaten WC at WC. I'll say Loretto by 10+ and I hope I eat a lot of crow.

P.S. Ladycats, I'm rooting for you so prove me wrong.

Edited by WCHSGRAD