Region 4A Tournament

Play 4 Fun

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great final 4. It will be composed of 4 teams all of whom are capable of being the state champion, can anyone in the state of single a say they will have a final 4 like region 4a?

Well if you thought Clarkrange, as I did, was going to play RBS in the region semi's you were wrong. The finals stand like this:

Jackson County over Gordonsville 64-34

RBS over Picket County 69-45

Trousdale County over Clarkrange 41-40

I do not know the score of the FCS and Clay County game, but congrats to Trousdale County on the victory over Clarkrange which is without a shadow of a doubt the upset of the year in girls basketball. Again congrats on ensuring an 8a team is making a sub-state appearance for the 2nd straight season...

Well if you thought Clarkrange, as I did, was going to play RBS in the region semi's you were wrong. The finals stand like this:

I do not know the score of the FCS and Clay County game, but congrats to Trousdale County on the victory over Clarkrange which is without a shadow of a doubt the upset of the year in girls basketball. Again congrats on ensuring an 8a team is making a sub-state appearance for the 2nd straight season...

CC 52 FSC 48

That might be the second biggest upset of the last decade next to Friendship over Celina in '03. Clarkrange could have easily been playing for a gold ball this year. What a great win for the ladies from Trousdale County

That might be the second biggest upset of the last decade next to Friendship over Celina in '03. Clarkrange could have easily been playing for a gold ball this year. What a great win for the ladies from Trousdale County

Friendship over Celina in 2003-

A 14 or 15 win RBS team beats the eventual state champs, Clarkrange, in the regular season in 2004-

Forrest upsets Jackson County in the state championship in 2006-

Trousdale County eliminates Clarkrange from the first round of the region in 2010-

This is probably 4 upsets I know of that were huge at the time, so here's the question: Can anyone think of any more?

Friendship over Celina in 2003-

A 14 or 15 win RBS team beats the eventual state champs, Clarkrange, in the regular season in 2004-

Forrest upsets Jackson County in the state championship in 2006-

Trousdale County eliminates Clarkrange from the first round of the region in 2010-

This is probably 4 upsets I know of that were huge at the time, so here's the question: Can anyone think of any more?

Congradulations on trousdale county's HUGE win over CRange. I was there and I'll have to say this is the worse I have ever seen Clarkrange girls play. They couldn't throw a rock in the ocean. They didn't know how to play defense the whole game. They allowed Trousdale to control the ball and the clock the whole game, great game from Trousdale. I also have to say that it absolutely pains me being a CRange fan to sit and watch how big of idiots our fans are. You wonder why we cant host any games, because everyone acts like jack butts in the stands. I'll be first to admit that refs suck most the time but the suck consistantly. They dont call fouls on either side of the floor, not just Trousdale's. All CRange fans wanted to do was yell and accuse refs of losing the game, blah blah blah. We were in bonus and Trousdale was not. So how we get cheated by refs????? maybe if we had played defense, or hit free throws it would be different. I'll again congradulate Trousdale on their win, they deserved. They played their hearts out and pulled off the upset. I was more glad to see the fans storm the floor after the win. That was priceless. good job for a school like that to pull that game off!

Congradulations on trousdale county's HUGE win over CRange. I was there and I'll have to say this is the worse I have ever seen Clarkrange girls play. They couldn't throw a rock in the ocean. They didn't know how to play defense the whole game. They allowed Trousdale to control the ball and the clock the whole game, great game from Trousdale. I also have to say that it absolutely pains me being a CRange fan to sit and watch how big of idiots our fans are. You wonder why we cant host any games, because everyone acts like jack butts in the stands. I'll be first to admit that refs suck most the time but the suck consistantly. They dont call fouls on either side of the floor, not just Trousdale's. All CRange fans wanted to do was yell and accuse refs of losing the game, blah blah blah. We were in bonus and Trousdale was not. So how we get cheated by refs????? maybe if we had played defense, or hit free throws it would be different. I'll again congradulate Trousdale on their win, they deserved. They played their hearts out and pulled off the upset. I was more glad to see the fans storm the floor after the win. That was priceless. good job for a school like that to pull that game off!

You my friend should be CLARKRANGE FAN OF THE YEAR.

You my friend should be CLARKRANGE FAN OF THE YEAR.

i am definantly fan. i just dont see the point in screaming and chasing refs out the door. and blaming everything on the refs. Yeah they suck and they make horrid calls but it happens every single game. i've never seen refs get every single call right, they are human. we look like retards standing there chasing refs out doors lol

Congrats to Clay Co girls for their win over my FCS Commanders last night. Our girls played a great first half up 14 at the break. But as usual with our depth (esp with Morriseett out) hurt us in the 2nd half. CC outscored us 20-8 in the 3rd and 11-5 in the 4th. We had plenty of chances in the last 1:30 to win that game missed 2-3 put backs and 3-4 free throws that could have led us to victory. But we didn't.

I am still proud of our girls and will miss the seniors (Burroughs, Neal, Allison, Patterson)...

Huge upset at Trousdale...The whole Clarkrange team must have had the FLU FUNK to let TC beat you...Well the finals will remain in Watertown abd should be JC vs RBS...May be a good match up.

Congrats to Clay Co girls for their win over my FCS Commanders last night. Our girls played a great first half up 14 at the break. But as usual with our depth (esp with Morriseett out) hurt us in the 2nd half. CC outscored us 20-8 in the 3rd and 11-5 in the 4th. We had plenty of chances in the last 1:30 to win that game missed 2-3 put backs and 3-4 free throws that could have led us to victory. But we didn't.

I am still proud of our girls and will miss the seniors (Burroughs, Neal, Allison, Patterson)...

Huge upset at Trousdale...The whole Clarkrange team must have had the FLU FUNK to let TC beat you...Well the finals will remain in Watertown abd should be JC vs RBS...May be a good match up.

The finals would have remained in Watertown reguardless if 7a swept the tournament. It is 8a's year to host the tournament so they wouldn't move it. But don't go counting out Trousdale County out yet, because they are very capable of winning if RBS doesn't play good.

I listened to this on the radio until it was 11-4 Clarkrange and figured it was the usual 7A romp over 8A and turned it off....what a shock and congratulations to Trousdale Co. They had never lost to Trousdale Co. before. Anyone have details? Also, the region is never moved. Many years it is all 7A teams playing at Gordonsville or Watertown.