Jackson County Poor Sports

bobcatfan300

Well said, mrbasketball. I hope our players are back at full strength come Saturday but hear that a couple are pretty sick still.

First of all you obviously do not know Coach Flynn very well. He is anything but disrespectful. In fact, I know for a fact he went down and congratulated Coach Bibb after the game. Also, the only coach who went out with his kids was Coach Bibb and every one but you understands that. As for the kids, we had about half the team with flu like symptoms and they were told to go home if they felt bad by Coach Flynn. I guess that was wrong too? You are a real piece of work to get on here and fault the coach and boys for being absent from a trophy presentation. I am sure if it was your team it would be different and YOU would have used this as an excuse for your team losing. We are disappointed that we lost but more disappointed we could not put our best product on the floor. Maybe we can get everyone back healthy and play you all in region finals and maybe you can watch Coach Flynn and boys stay for pictures after the game. GOOD DAY!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all you obviously do not know Coach Flynn very well. He is anything but disrespectful. In fact, I know for a fact he went down and congratulated Coach Bibb after the game. Also, the only coach who went out with his kids was Coach Bibb and every one but you understands that. As for the kids, we had about half the team with flu like symptoms and they were told to go home if they felt bad by Coach Flynn. I guess that was wrong too? You are a real piece of work to get on here and fault the coach and boys for being absent from a trophy presentation. I am sure if it was your team it would be different and YOU would have used this as an excuse for your team losing. We are disappointed that we lost but more disappointed we could not put our best product on the floor. Maybe we can get everyone back healthy and play you all in region finals and maybe you can watch Coach Flynn and boys stay for pictures after the game. GOOD DAY!

I dont have a :roflol: dog in this im from east tenn/ I have never seen a coach walk out and get the team awards just the team untill they take a pic Must be bad blood going on some were I dont think the coach should go out myself.As for the kids and PARNETS dipping in the gym i see that every gym i go in even at football @ baseball I dont like it wish they would inforce that but NO 1 does Good luck to your teams

Good way to try to change the subject...so why was your coach not out there? It clearly was very poor sportmanship and attacking the person who points it out doesn't change that.

Coach Bibb showed a good way of showing good sportsmanship when JC beat you all up at PC by shaking nobodies hand but Coach Flynns and I was at the game so I would know this and another thing where was the PC's girls coach when they was giving out the team adwards cause he wasn't out there with them? I don't see you bashing him for him being up in the stands.

How many new recruits are suiting up for this game froggy? :popcorneater:

Well I don't know who Froggy really is but I will answer the RECRUIT question..We only have 1 RECRUIT suiting up Saturday night for yall..He wears #12 and he can outjump anybody on your team. He will be on you that stink on crap...and he runs the floor so fast you won't be able to keep up with him....I will try and get the coach to put a tag on him saying " This is our RECRUIT "

I'd say if you can make the trip come ondown to PossumTown and see for your self?

Good way to try to change the subject...so why was your coach not out there? It clearly was very poor sportmanship and attacking the person who points it out doesn't change that.

where was Brent when the girls accepted trophy,and ALL the others, but its not "poor sportsmanship" for them this shows your ignorance and NO excuse dosen't change that.

When it was time to pass out the awards after the end of the tournament, Jackson Co. was a no show. 2 or 3 bench players and maybe a manager came out, or maybe they were all managers and no coach. The coach sat in the stands and didn't even go down. Godwin wasn't there for his All Tournament award either. In the 16 tournaments I have been to I have never seen a team do that. Clay Co, Pickett Co. and Clarkrange all were there. Just because JC has gone down hill the last month and now is playing WAY below the other three, they should have been better sports and stayed for the awards.

What did PC's girls coach do? Was he even there at the time they received their trophy cause he didn't go down either. Now what do you have to say IDIOT??? Your own coach didn't go out there and you are saying something about our coach doing the same thing? MORON!!

Edited by midtensportsfan

What did PC's girls coach do? Was he even there at the time they received their trophy cause he didn't go down either. Now what do you have to say IDIOT??? Your own coach didn't go out there and you are saying something about our coach doing the same thing? MORON!!

I don't know if it was poor sportsmanship or not since I was not at that particular game. However, I do know that coaches normally do not go out to receive the award. They let their players do that.

I rarely get on here to say anything negative about anyone but bobcat300 pushed my button making those slanderous remarks about our young men who he knew was sick for not staying after the last game then saying coach Flynn was a poor sport for not accepting the trophy when no coach I know of does, they let the player do that He and a few others say nothing about anyone unless its negative or they try to make their team look better by downing everyone else and it dosen't work that way. Coach Bibb and his players are good people and don't deserve fans like this and yes we have some to. Good luck to all region 4 teams that advance out of region.

I rarely get on here to say anything negative about anyone but bobcat300 pushed my button making those slanderous remarks about our young men who he knew was sick for not staying after the last game then saying coach Flynn was a poor sport for not accepting the trophy when no coach I know of does, they let the player do that He and a few others say nothing about anyone unless its negative or they try to make their team look better by downing everyone else and it dosen't work that way. Coach Bibb and his players are good people and don't deserve fans like this and yes we have some to. Good luck to all region 4 teams that advance out of region.

:thumb: