Black bridesmaid dress

Raider76

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the start of the State tourney there was a long Black dress hanging by the Bradley sign. What did this mean? Why was it taken down? If it meant what I am guessing then it is pretty funny. just wanted to clarify

I've asked around, and no one from Bradley can come up with what you're talking about. Never saw a black dress, but do tell, Oh Stirrer of the Pot, what are you implying? What could it have meant? Never saw a black dress during the 17 year win streak. Why now?

If you'd like to talk about the 3 Cleveland moms taunting the Bradley wrestlers and coaches during their award picture, then there are plenty of people who saw that! <_<

Congratulations to The Cleveland Blue Raiders : 2011 Traditionals State Champions.

Congratulations to the Bradley Central Bears : 2011 Duals Dtate Champions.

Thanks to Coach Eric Phillips and Coach Steve Logsdon for a great year. What a great place to live!

Edited by Da Bears

Oh the black bridesmaid dress was hanging there all day friday!!! As I was watching the semi's, several bear fans came by me and said certain comments, such as,"this bunch dont have that bradley fight in them" and,"this group of kids is not very mentally tough!" I want to clarify something! Bradley wrestled good! CLEVELAND WRESTLED GREAT!!! The same kids that had the same fight all year and the same kids that were mentally tough enough to win the duals, were the same kids that wrestled in the traditional tournament! So, bears quit whining about your kids and quit throwing them under the bus! Admit that you got your butt kicked by the RAIDERS! I know it cuts you to the core of your souls! Bear fans just tell me one thing, how well did that bridesmaid dress fit!

Raider76.....you went and did it. Some people are getting very sensitive about your post....just like we talked about this past weekend. Funny.

DaisyMay ---- come on.....Bradley wrestlers being taunted by some mommies. Even saying that sounds weak....

Da Bears --- Learn how to spell, you are making all us Bradley grads look bad...LOL....

KneeTap --- Wow....how does the dress fit,,,,,that is pure genius, come up with that all by yourself?

I would like to see that dress still posted on the Cleveland Wrestling web page, why did it come down? If you took the time to post it in the first place, do not go sissy on the decision and take it down over a little crying, stand by your principals and let it ride.

Raider76.....you went and did it. Some people are getting very sensitive about your post....just like we talked about this past weekend. Funny.

DaisyMay ---- come on.....Bradley wrestlers being taunted by some mommies. Even saying that sounds weak....

Da Bears --- Learn how to spell, you are making all us Bradley grads look bad...LOL....

KneeTap --- Wow....how does the dress fit,,,,,that is pure genius, come up with that all by yourself?

I would like to see that dress still posted on the Cleveland Wrestling web page, why did it come down? If you took the time to post it in the first place, do not go sissy on the decision and take it down over a little crying, stand by your principals and let it ride.

Was the dress pic posted on the web page? Some one told me it was being discussed on Cleveland Radio program ond on WGOW wrestling hour. I did not see it myself but was told it was very visible from the Cleveland section.

Daisy May--- I actually think if this is true it is very funny. I think it would be bradley fans taunting Cleveland. This is harmless fun that just may have backfired this time. I can't imagine anyone else would hang it there predicting Bradley would be the Bridesmaid because at that point most of us would still be predicting Bradleys GREAT WRESTLERS to win.

Oh the black bridesmaid dress was hanging there all day friday!!! As I was watching the semi's, several bear fans came by me and said certain comments, such as,"this bunch dont have that bradley fight in them" and,"this group of kids is not very mentally tough!" I want to clarify something! Bradley wrestled good! CLEVELAND WRESTLED GREAT!!! The same kids that had the same fight all year and the same kids that were mentally tough enough to win the duals, were the same kids that wrestled in the traditional tournament! So, bears quit whining about your kids and quit throwing them under the bus! Admit that you got your butt kicked by the RAIDERS! I know it cuts you to the core of your souls! Bear fans just tell me one thing, how well did that bridesmaid dress fit!

Yeah, I guess 2.5 points is a real buttkicking, huh, Kneetap? Especially when you got 4 points given to you by the Ravenwood wrestler not making weight on the final day. Some buttkicking!!! I believe a buttkicking would be a final score of say, 39-15 in a dual meet??

That said, as much as it pains me to say it, congrats to the blue raiders, they wrestled really well, especially in the consolation rounds.