Riverdale vs Lawrence County monday night

hotshot

Should be a great game. Sad that it has to be the final game for one of these 2 great teams. Interesting that it is a rematch of both teams first game of this season. One of the 2 loses for Lawrence County. It was a 17 point game but these two teams have been thru alot during the season and developed and grown. Hope to hear of a great game.

well when you dont take care of business during the district this is what you get...having said that I HOPE WE WIN I HOPE WE WIN LOL ...I have a LOT of repspect for Coach Scott she is a good coach and a good lady and she will have her team ready just like coach Wild will have us ready so i will get there early and ready to cheer for my LADY WARRIORS

well when you dont take care of business during the district this is what you get...having said that I HOPE WE WIN I HOPE WE WIN LOL ...I have a LOT of repspect for Coach Scott she is a good coach and a good lady and she will have her team ready just like coach Wild will have us ready so i will get there early and ready to cheer for my LADY WARRIORS

Yeah too bad that one of these teams season will end Monday night. It was kinda funny, I looked back at their schedules and Riverdale beat Oakland 65-30 last week and LC beat them 66-30 last night which makes it look like it could be a great match up!

Thats correct and just looking at the comments on here, there is nothing else to say. RD said it best though, something happened on the way to the District Tournament but it will not take long to get it back. LC has quietly done their job and glad RD doesn't have to travel there. It would be a long way back with a loss. Lavergne is a great host with some great fans. LC will bring their usual fans. Riverdale will have their side filled up. A close one.

Where's the commenter that said the loss in District didn't matter?? :)

Can't wait for this game tomorrow night at Lavergne. I'm sure Riverdale being relatively close to Lavergne will bring a huge fan base, and expect many Lawrence County fans to brave the hour and a half drive to Lavergne in support of the Lady Cats. These teams did meet in the first game of the season, where Riverdale won by around 20 points. It should be a very tight game next time around though. Can't speak for the Lady Warriors, but the Lady Wildcats seem to be hitting their stride at just the right time. Don't wanna make any crazy predictions, but it is very possible that the momentum from this win could propel the winner all the way to the state championship.

Can't wait for this game tomorrow night at Lavergne. I'm sure Riverdale being relatively close to Lavergne will bring a huge fan base, and expect many Lawrence County fans to brave the hour and a half drive to Lavergne in support of the Lady Cats. These teams did meet in the first game of the season, where Riverdale won by around 20 points. It should be a very tight game next time around though. Can't speak for the Lady Warriors, but the Lady Wildcats seem to be hitting their stride at just the right time. Don't wanna make any crazy predictions, but it is very possible that the momentum from this win could propel the winner all the way to the state championship.

17 point game 1st meeting but was a very close game for three and a half quarters. Look for this to be a much better game and I agree the winner of this one could go all the way.

This game should be a great game, even though the first meeting's score looked lopsided, it was a close game. Riverdale is a very good team, as is Lawrence County. Lawrence County is on a roll and haven't lost since Christmas Break to a very good Sparkman team who is ranked in the top 25 in the nation (according ESPN's Fab 50 rankings). I am very excited about attending this game. It should be a close one. GO LCHS