Dresden vs.Lake Co

mrbigster

I thought Lake Co won despite playing Dresden's game.That's what I said about this team.Lake Co can put a lot of pressure on the ball and really not let other teams get the looks like they may get from othe rteams.Lake Co can play a tough half court style or run.and tonight wasn't T.T.'s best game or Carnations'Lake Co missed several easy layups from both players and free throws that could have been a thirty point game.Lake Co has some shooters from the outside.Tonight it was Brooke Horton and Shasta Bolden.Wednesday night it could be Tiana Gray who I personally think has the purest shot but didn't shoot much.I remember her making one three,a short shot under the basket and some free throws.Not the best game but Dresden gambled to take T.T. and Carnation out of the game and Brooke and Shasta hit some long shots.Really was disappointed in the officials.Thought the white official must live in Dresden.Other than that..pleased with the win.Congrats to Dresden on a great season..And by the way..The Coach from Dresden was gracious on the radio.Thought his girls played hard and they did.Thought he had the right game plan by not letting Carnation,Shamone or T.t. beat him and gave up shots to the other players.Said if Lake Co hits from the outside like that and opens up the game for the others,that he thought Lake Co wouldn't get beat by a Single A team.Still a ways to go though.Congrats to Lake Co and to Dresden.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigster, your team has a great chance to win it all and I hope they do. Dresden will be pulling for you. Our coach is a class act, you won't hear any excuse making or blaming. He knows some nights the other team is simply better. Hope #3 is all right and able to get back at it. Once again congrats to lake County, maybe next year we can see ya in the finals of the region.

Bigster, your team has a great chance to win it all and I hope they do. Dresden will be pulling for you. Our coach is a class act, you won't hear any excuse making or blaming. He knows some nights the other team is simply better. Hope #3 is all right and able to get back at it. Once again congrats to lake County, maybe next year we can see ya in the finals of the region.

Congratulations to Lake county from this Lions fan. Not much to say about the game that hasn't already been said. I wish you the best for the rest of the tourney.

Every team except one has to go home eventually. I am proud that our Lady Lions got to the point where they were beaten by a top team.

Congratulations to the Lady Lions on a great season. Also thanks to Dresden's seniors, and all the best to you.

Thanks Train..Was just messing with you guys a little before the game.I was nervous,just had a bad feeling before the game.A lot of pressure for both teams going into this game.,will be the same but at least with a loss tomorrow night,will still at least have a chance for the Boro.Scotts Hill or Middleton will be a tough task.Dresden has a fine team.I really liked #23 and yall's big girl down low.Wish we had a girl that size down low just to be physical and play defense and rebound.I think the radio said #23 was a junior.Isn't the big girl a freshman or a sophomore?With Greenfield losing a couple studs,probably going to be Union City and Lake Co as the preseason favorites next year.Don't really know how Bradford will be without Combs or if some of the younger girls for Greenfield step up.Dresden and Lake Co could very well meet for the region title next year barring any unforseen obstacles.Lake Co will have all the girls that started last night back as well as the first 3 players that come off the bench.Congrats to Dresden on a fine season.

Congratulations to Lake county from this Lions fan. Not much to say about the game that hasn't already been said. I wish you the best for the rest of the tourney.

Every team except one has to go home eventually. I am proud that our Lady Lions got to the point where they were beaten by a top team.

Congratulations to the Lady Lions on a great season. Also thanks to Dresden's seniors, and all the best to you.

I agree.In the end ,only 1 team will be standing.Lake co may get beat in sub-state and not even make the Boro.Just never know.And best wishes to the seniors from dresden and the returning players for next year.

Thanks Train..Was just messing with you guys a little before the game.I was nervous,just had a bad feeling before the game.A lot of pressure for both teams going into this game.,will be the same but at least with a loss tomorrow night,will still at least have a chance for the Boro.Scotts Hill or Middleton will be a tough task.Dresden has a fine team.I really liked #23 and yall's big girl down low.Wish we had a girl that size down low just to be physical and play defense and rebound.I think the radio said #23 was a junior.Isn't the big girl a freshman or a sophomore?With Greenfield losing a couple studs,probably going to be Union City and Lake Co as the preseason favorites next year.Don't really know how Bradford will be without Combs or if some of the younger girls for Greenfield step up.Dresden and Lake Co could very well meet for the region title next year barring any unforseen obstacles.Lake Co will have all the girls that started last night back as well as the first 3 players that come off the bench.Congrats to Dresden on a fine season.

#23 is a Junior, #55 is a junior, #14 is a junior,#22 is a freshman, #3 and #35 are seniors. The black headed girl that came off the bench is a junior. There will be two freshmen coming in next year that should help. One is a really good point guard and the other a shooting guard. I think looking ahead that Dresden will be the favorite to win the district next year. So, hopefully we can advance a lil further next season. Good luck Wednesday