Macon vs Waverly

tnchad1980

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to State?

• Macon
    • Waverly

Rachael Jones, Waverly's starting center, District 11AA MVP is not playing tonight. She suffered a concussion in game with Lewis County. Our prayers are with this fine young lady. Going to make it tougher, so everyone on the Waverly Tigerette team will need to pick up the slack. Go Waverly, all of Waverly is behind you. You can do it.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Half time. Macon Co. leads 22-15. Waverly led all of first qtr. until early in second. Keep pushing Waverly you can do it. Waverly doing all this without District 11AA MVP center Rachael Jones. Don't stop believing.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

Macon Co. hit a 3 at the buzzer to win 41-38. Congrats to Macon County but I guarantee if Jones had of played the outcome would have been in Waverly's favor. Great job Waverly overcoming so many obstacles this year. Kati Prince tearing her ACL and playing half a year with a brace limiting her. She now can have that surgery and go on and play college ball. And having still a young team with some more minor injuries. You did great girls. Great job coaching Marva Rawlings. We are proud of the Waverly Tigerettes.

WOW! I would have loved to watch that game! Waverly obviously has a great team, and congratulations on a fantastic season.

And congrats to the Macon Tigerettes, State Bound!

(lots of cheering for the Tigerettes in that gym)

Edited by TroyJ746

WOW! I would have loved to watch that game! Waverly obviously has a great team, and congratulations on a fantastic season.

And congrats to the Macon Tigerettes, State Bound!

(lots of cheering for the Tigerettes in that gym)

Way to go Lafayette! I was classmates at RBS with Bean's dad - great to see that both RBS and Lafayette in State Tournament, hopefully - we bring two gold balls home.