McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

jwcardin

Central by 15-20. easy

You’re just trying to get people riled up. Anyone with any kind of ball sense knows this game will be good. No one from LA has been disrespectful to McMinn Central, we have given them nothing but props. Our district had 2 top 10 teams in it so if you think LA is not challenged or use to fast play all I can say is sit back and watch. This game will be a toss up and I want LA to win just as much as you want McMinn C to win but the fact of it is, either team could win! It really comes down to that day and who is firing on all cylinders and get in a groove.

• Upvote 1

Do you know anything about these teams? picking either team by that many is absurd.

Agree! Unless the game gets out of hand with one team fouling a lot at the end trying to catch up, I see it as a 3-4 point victory for either team. And I think that 3-4 point edge will go Central's way playing at home. If the game were at Livingston, I'd predict they would win by the same margin.

You’re just trying to get people riled up. Anyone with any kind of ball sense knows this game will be good. No one from LA has been disrespectful to McMinn Central, we have given them nothing but props. Our district had 2 top 10 teams in it so if you think LA is not challenged or use to fast play all I can say is sit back and watch. This game will be a toss up and I want LA to win just as much as you want McMinn C to win but the fact of it is, either team could win! It really comes down to that day and who is firing on all cylinders and get in a groove.

I'm not from Mcminn, don't care who wins and mean no disrespect to LA but Central wins going away.

Just someone being silly! We from Charger land know all too much about LA and the tradition. I for one hate the fact that one of the best teams in the state will be knocked out after this game.

Just someone being silly! We from Charger land know all too much about LA and the tradition. I for one hate the fact that one of the best teams in the state will be knocked out after this game.

No, I really think that the game will be close about 8 points and Central will be shooting freethrows the last few minutes. thus win by 15 -20 going away

Edited by anotherback

Agree on his silliness. Probably a jealous fan of an opponent, trying to incite trouble between the Livingston and Central people.

Agree on his silliness. Probably a jealous fan of an opponent, trying to incite trouble between the Livingston and Central people.

Truth is both teams have the potential to win by 10 or more. I just hope the officials do not try to play a role in keeping the game close. Both sets of these fans have had to face this in this traditional game.

Question for the LA fans: Was curious about the "Hogeye" terminology....where it came from and what it means? Seems one of your fans defined it last year or the year before to a team you were playing in the playoffs, but I don't remember now exactly what it was. It's a catchy handle!

Truth is both teams have the potential to win by 10 or more. I just hope the officials do not try to play a role in keeping the game close. Both sets of these fans have had to face this in this traditional game.

Is it silly to think one team (central ) will have a 8 point lead in the 4th and the other have to start fouling and rushing shots? No. It happens all the time.