McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

jwcardin

Of course it will be a barn burner! I mean two of the best teams meeting in Sub State it's almost unfair but like they say 'To be the BEST you have to Beat the BEST'. There will be no coasting to the State for either one of these teams, who ever wins will be well deserving without a doubt.

Get there early....real early.

McMinn wins big if early pressure gets to LA.

If LA survives early, it should be a good game.

McMinn wins by 12-15.

Tough draw for either team. If MCentral comes out and plays the way they have been, I see another state run. Can't be unfocused for this one. Congrats Cannon, you will be in the boro' next week.

I've seen LA 4 or 5 times and Mcminn Central twice in Christmas tourney at Macon county. Both these teams are very good, and being home is a huge factor. Mcminn got fusterated easily by Macon co. pressure and that defensive pressure was mild to what LA plays. LA wins by taking care of ball while creating turnovers if they don't they won't. I pick LA 52-48.

I've seen LA 4 or 5 times and Mcminn Central twice in Christmas tourney at Macon county. Both these teams are very good, and being home is a huge factor. Mcminn got fusterated easily by Macon co. pressure and that defensive pressure was mild to what LA plays. LA wins by taking care of ball while creating turnovers if they don't they won't. I pick LA 52-48.

Don't you think it kinda depends on officiating as well. If they let em' play I think it is advantage Central, if they call the ticky tacky stuff I see an advantage Livingston.