FCS vs CSAS

BallWatcher

congratulations to an extremely tough CSAS team. i was very impressed with their defense and ability to score quick. they made us play at their tempo when that is not what we wanted. so great job to them. but on another note, i want to thank all of the FCS players for giving the crazies something to cheer about this year. yal worked your butts off through the good and bad and didnt listen to any of the haters and just played your game. hats off to seniors Kyle Neal and Cameron Hill for finishing their careers tonight. it has been a pleasure to see yal play, and yal went down to the hands of a great team. be proud of everything that you have done and use this to help you in the future. again, great job FCS i am proud of you

Well first of all Congrats to Chatt Arts and Science for making it to the State. They well deserved it. The crowd was unbelievable on both sides, what an atmosphere we had last night. The boys from Chatt penetrate better than anyone we have played all year. They were much quicker than we were both on offense and defense. I do think we were ready to play and did so thru almost 3 qtrs. Stayed within 5-9 points until the bottom fell out in the 4th. CSAS turned it up a notch and scored 28 in the 4th. They only hit 3 shots from better than 5 feet away (all 3's by #10).We were only 9-22 from the line and they weren't much better at 17-32. All other baskets came off drive and dish combo's or put backs on offensive rebounds. The better team won last night but our guys have nothing to hang their heads down about.

I too am proud of our team and hate to see it end this year (esp for Kyle and Cameron). But I do think with what I seen this year we will be back in this same game next year. Once again Congrats to CSAS on their win and good luck in the State!