Things not going well at Haywood?

Well from what I hear the new coach there is very controversial. Huge Ego! I've not talked to a coach yet that thought this guy did a good job at Brighton. You know Brighton, the team that beat up on a bad district only to get destroyed in the first round of the playoffs year in and year out. He's also bringing in a bunch of coaches that aren't certified teachers. I know thats who I want teaching my kid. He's ran a bunch of kids off the team from what I hear which may be a good thing. Some of the people around aren't too happy about it though. I'm just wondering how a team thats played smashmouth football with good athletes for the last 40+ years are now gonna throw the ball 40+ times a game. It may work beautifully, or it may be a total disaster. I can't help but believe this guy wasn't the first choice. If so, I'm afraid the search process was very flawed!

change is always difficult and being a former defensive coordinator, one would think he would want a running football team, Over here in Henry County, i remember playing Brighton one year when they were 7-0 and thought they were for real, we were up 54-0 at half agianst this guys defense. He would be well advised to run the ball. IMHO