Cloudland at Jellico

BlueDevil12

First of all let me say congrats to the Landers and Bulldogs on their wins tonight. Second let me say this is only the beginning. Your hard work and effort have paid dividends and your reward is a trip to Murfreesboro so stay :hungry:.Congratulations to Jellico, You all have a fine ball club for sure. Kinda fell into our style of play early on but played much better the 2nd half. Actually outscored us by 2 if I'm not mistaken. Great fan support even when your boys got down by 18-20 pts. Class acts all the way! Hope we can represent you well in the boro. Very athletic team,Malincoat?(spelling?) is a beast. He definatly has all the tools;size,athleticism,and VERY skilled. Kid has a future somewhere.(only a jr. too so he'll be tough to contend with next season) Potter was OUTSTANDING tonight.(31 pts) Most impressive thing to me was he only took one 3 ptr(made) but drove the ball and got most of his points in the paint. Bullwinkle played like a gladiator on the D side.Fouled out with about 3 min. left I think but he controlled the paint for us tonight. Would like to know how many blocks and boards Hyden had(alot!) Z.Potter was on from behind the arc and Farmer should have been arrested for theft. McClellan was.....well McClellan.He is going to be a future Mr. B-Ball canidate IMO. Good job Landers, Proud of you guys no matter what but as I said earlier....STAY :hungry:

I'm just a reader and have been for many years but I might be able to help you out.

M. Potter 32 points, 11 rebounds

Z. Potter 16 points 10 rebounds

Hyden 12 assists, 10 steals, 6 rebounds

Bullwinkel 8 points, seven boards 3 blocks.

I had a good view of the game from where I sat and shook you hand as I left.

Edited by starman

Reading the pre-game posts, I wondered why Cloudland fans were so confident in their team - whoever the coach is from Cloudland did an outstanding job - better give him a raise quickly.

My oh my browser, whooooooooooooooooooooooo!! how hard it is to be humble!! Me and the other Lander fans have all the confidence in the world that we can bring home the gold ball. We all know its gonna be a tremendous battle, but everyone up here is just ready to grab life by the dam horns, whoooo!! I'M GONNA GRAB ME A GOOD LOOKIN' WOMAN....IM GONNA HOP IN A LIMO............AND I'M GONNA TELL ALL THOSE OTHER FANS STRAIGHT TO THEIR FACE THAT THE DOGS AND LANDERS HAVE ARRIVED TO BREAK THEIR HEARTS.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Folk all around our area are buying into the Big Blue Alliance. What you saw at the regional championship was the first time that most fans realized their really is an Alliance. We've even got some of the creekers in the Alliance. Man, i am pumped up out of my mind. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Don't worry about that dadgum mule, just load the fragun wagun man!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :roflolk::mrgreen::shock:

I'm just a reader and have been for many years but I might be able to help you out.

M. Potter 32 points, 11 rebounds

Z. Potter 16 points 10 rebounds

Hyden 12 assists, 10 steals, 6 rebounds

Bullwinkel 8 points, seven boards 3 blocks.

I had a good view of the game from where I sat and shook you hand as I left.

Pretty well rounded effort. 3 kids with double-doubles is a pretty darn good team effort. Good to know who the starman is now.(although I had an idea before)Who do we petition down there to have YOU in the boro covering all 3 Carter Co. teams? Not many local papers in the state can say that I'm thinking. Although the Potters' stat lines are quite impressive, Hyden's REALLY stands out to me. Shows why he is the engine that runs our train. Glad you all made it home safe. I know Carp is thankful for K.C.'s scouting report. Seems our basketball programs are in good shape for years to come with the 2 recent additions.

Pretty well rounded effort. 3 kids with double-doubles is a pretty darn good team effort. Good to know who the starman is now.(although I had an idea before)Who do we petition down there to have YOU in the boro covering all 3 Carter Co. teams? Not many local papers in the state can say that I'm thinking. Although the Potters' stat lines are quite impressive, Hyden's REALLY stands out to me. Shows why he is the engine that runs our train. Glad you all made it home safe. I know Carp is thankful for K.C.'s scouting report. Seems our basketball programs are in good shape for years to come with the 2 recent additions.

Made my room reservation....You?

I will sign that petition! If we're gonna get a fair assessment of the game from someone that understands the game, it'll have to be him! :thumb:

Now JP! This is a Cloudland thread!!! I like these 'Landers also...BUT More like 8-4=4-2= Hampton vs Cloudland with DOGS = Champions :mrgreen:

If we win it or you win it, I think we Dogs/Landers should stand out there together on the floor hoisting the greatest title in TN high school sports, the state championship. I think we're all champions already. I've never had more pride in our communities. We will not be denied. :thumb:

If we win it or you win it, I think we Dogs/Landers should stand out there together on the floor hoisting the greatest title in TN high school sports, the state championship. I think we're all champions already. I've never had more pride in our communities. We will not be denied. :thumb:

That would be something to see! Shoot, Ive never (aside from sports) had a run-in with a Lander! (even in the ole wilder days).....Pride is why these teams are where they are...that and a TON OF TALENT!