Cloudland at Jellico

BlueDevil12

Hope thats the worst think I'm called.But I've got a feeling I may not be a very popular feller in these parts.May be more highly thought of at Hampton. Don't make alot of difference to me,real friends will always be you're friends and the rest don't matter anyway. That being said, Go Landers and Bulldogs.

If people still have hard feelings over Mike being gone, they need to get a life. I love the rivalry, but outside of sports coach is my friend. Our town is better off without the kind of folk that still hollar and cuss at the ole ball coach. I felt a lot better about myself after I cheered for the Bulldogs against Boyd Buchannun. I know old Pujo has cheered hard for the Landers even after alot of folk have cussed and jeered at his family. I think that says alot for you pal.

If people still have hard feelings over Mike being gone, they need to get a life. I love the rivalry, but outside of sports coach is my friend. Our town is better off without the kind of folk that still hollar and cuss at the ole ball coach. I felt a lot better about myself after I cheered for the Bulldogs against Boyd Buchannun. I know old Pujo has cheered hard for the Landers even after alot of folk have cussed and jeered at his family. I think that says alot for you pal.

As far as Pujo goes, look at the circumstances....most would make the same decisions...Im not trying to stick my nose where it doesnt belong...but 'Lander or 'Dog, Id think highly of Pujo!

Back to this thread.....I have a good feeling about seeing the Landers at the 'boro! :thumb:

Have a safe trip you Cloudland fans and God bless

As far as Pujo goes, look at the circumstances....most would make the same decisions...Im not trying to stick my nose where it doesnt belong...but 'Lander or 'Dog, Id think highly of Pujo!

Back to this thread.....I have a good feeling about seeing the Landers at the 'boro! :thumb:

Have a safe trip you Cloudland fans and God bless

A trip to the boro would be a huge remedy for a chaotic season. Renee Proffitt is still recovering in the hospital after that terrible wreck and Hyden recovering from a concussion. The HIghlander athletes have definitely seen some trying times this season. We need to just keep up the praying. Hopefully, the boys will play inspired basketball and feed off the toughness of Hyden. It takes alot of guts to step back on the court after what happened.

Mike being at Hampton is not as big of a deal as it once was, but as of today, Hampton has another Bulldog. Hope people are big enough to understand our desision, but regardless, We just did what we felt was best. I think most anyone in my shoes would have did the same thing.I'll still be pulling for alot of the Cloudland kids, I've got several good friends and quite a few kids who I think very highly of.

Mike being at Hampton is not as big of a deal as it once was, but as of today, Hampton has another Bulldog. Hope people are big enough to understand our desision, but regardless, We just did what we felt was best. I think most anyone in my shoes would have did the same thing.I'll still be pulling for alot of the Cloudland kids, I've got several good friends and quite a few kids who I think very highly of.

I understand and I would've done the exact same thing. I just hope it don't spill into ugly things on the football field or basketball courts. Sportsmanship needs to find its way back to being a top priority.

I think alot more people understand than you think. If my brother were coaching, I'd want mine to play for him too. Nobody can blame you for that decision. Blood's thicker than water after all. Wish him the best from us and tell him we are sorry he has to wear that Bulldog title now :roflol: Of course there are worse things in life, He could have been a Viking.

I think alot more people understand than you think. If my brother were coaching, I'd want mine to play for him too. Nobody can blame you for that decision. Blood's thicker than water after all. Wish him the best from us and tell him we are sorry he has to wear that Bulldog title now :roflol: Of course there are worse things in life, He could have been a Viking.

Yeah . I sort of doubt it surprised many people,sorta a no brainer,but I'll definately be pulling for you're kids and several more. Not everyone at either school will be happy about it,but in the end,you can't try to make everyone happy,you have to do what you think is best for you and yours.

Yeah . I sort of doubt it surprised many people,sorta a no brainer,but I'll definately be pulling for you're kids and several more. Not everyone at either school will be happy about it,but in the end,you can't try to make everyone happy,you have to do what you think is best for you and yours.

It's good that he already knows most of those kids down there. It's hard being the new guy and trying to make friends and fit in, but at least he has that advantage. Has he started baseball yet? Mine is thinking about playing but he's awful torn between that and wanting to hit the weight room hard. Of course until the round ball has run it's course his mind is only on that at the moment. Tell Lil J we said he'll be missed but we understand. we'll see you all this spring/summer quite a bit I'm sure.

It's good that he already knows most of those kids down there. It's hard being the new guy and trying to make friends and fit in, but at least he has that advantage. Has he started baseball yet? Mine is thinking about playing but he's awful torn between that and wanting to hit the weight room hard. Of course until the round ball has run it's course his mind is only on that at the moment. Tell Lil J we said he'll be missed but we understand. we'll see you all this spring/summer quite a bit I'm sure.

I've heard some positive things about some of the talented kids at Cloudland playing baseball this season.I'd love to see it. No reason why they couldn't field a competitive bunch. LJ played for the Hampton Jr High last season and pretty much knows all the kids who play ball at Hampton. Should be a pretty easy adjustment. I'm sure he will miss all of his old teammates who he has went to battle with for along time. But change is a part of life you just have to make a positive out of it and move on.Baseball plays into this quite a bit.Hampton actually cares about the sport,so do I.

Good luck tonight.Its been fun watching Sonic develope this season,gonna be a dandy.Shoot, he already is.

A trip to the boro would be a huge remedy for a chaotic season. Renee Proffitt is still recovering in the hospital after that terrible wreck and Hyden recovering from a concussion. The HIghlander athletes have definitely seen some trying times this season. We need to just keep up the praying. Hopefully, the boys will play inspired basketball and feed off the toughness of Hyden. It takes alot of guts to step back on the court after what happened.

:thumb: