PICKETT CO. LOOSES COACH

senator

Not true. There has been rumors of coach Bibb leaving every year since he came to Pickett county. He is an outstanding coach and we have always expected him to be offered a chance to coach at the college level. He has committed to return next year and should have a very good team with the talented underclassmen returning.please stop posting speculation and rumors unless u have talked to him yourself.

No disrespect meant for Pickett Co. or Single A teams. Coach Bibb is too good a coach to continue at this level!

PC has a rich history of mens basketball, so I think PC is a great coaching opportunity for any coach. PC has a great group coming up and should be next years favorite to repeat in district 7a and win region 4a...

also as someone who lives right next to the school i can tell ya totally a false claim, he's staying at least for now, he may change his mind but i HIGHLY doubt he'll leave.

also, posting topics in ALL Caps and the entire post being in Caps will take away credibility.

You living right nrxt to school gives you the same credibility of knowing anything as posting in caps takes anything away from credibility, you can doubt if you want and he may change his mind but I heard it from a VERY reliable source or it would not have been posted.

Edited by senator

• 2 weeks later...

You living right nrxt to school gives you the same credibility of knowing anything as posting in caps takes anything away from credibility, you can doubt if you want and he may change his mind but I heard it from a VERY reliable source or it would not have been posted.

I know of a rumor that caught my interest, is it poss that he is leaving and the best boys coach in the upper cumberlands (that became available last Dec) is replacing him! Just a rumor!

• 2 months later...

also as someone who lives right next to the school i can tell ya totally a false claim, he's staying at least for now, he may change his mind but i HIGHLY doubt he'll leave.

also, posting topics in ALL Caps and the entire post being in Caps will take away credibility.

well now living next to school dosen't mean you know it all no false claims, if it were not so I would have told you.

Not true. There has been rumors of coach Bibb leaving every year since he came to Pickett county. He is an outstanding coach and we have always expected him to be offered a chance to coach at the college level. He has committed to return next year and should have a very good team with the talented underclassmen returning.please stop posting speculation and rumors unless u have talked to him yourself.

would never have posted unless it were true and I new for a fact and you were very dis-informed he never comitted to return this year.