Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

I like Hampton's chances in the Boro and they are a senior laden team with most of the starters being starters since their sophomore year. They will be a tough out for anyone. As far as Cloudland goes, they are probably not the most talented team in the tourney, but the way they play, I don't really think they are a team you would want to draw in the first round. If there is a more scrappy team down there, I really want to see them play!

Yes HAMPTON & CLOUDLAND will be on different sides also.

Of the four that must be separated, what would be the most equal draw and competitive games?

Summertown/Hampton

Summertown/Cloudland

Perry County/Hampton

Perry County/Cloudland

In other words, how would the brackets best be set to have the best games where everyone has a legit shot out of these four. For instance, if PC and Hampton match up better and Stown and Ccloudland match up better would it be better for the tourney than if they matched up Stown and Hampton and PC Ccloudland?

You knew the odds Glazed. They were astronomical. LOL

I do want to make one correction to Chris's post. Summertown has 5 seniors: Bubba Clifton, Neylan Franks, Zack Long, Eli Matthews, and Jared Wright. Eli and Bubba were both fortunate enough to play at Murphy Center as sophomores. Bubba was the starting point guard and Eli came off the bench and played beyond his experience.

Jared Wright also got playing time in the State Tournament during his sophmore year.