CHEERING SECTIONS

tradertwo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I heard, Macon Co. was bringing two pep buses and RBS was bringing one. All thre were said to be near capacity. More could possibly be added (just guessing). Many private vehicles making journey to Mboro. Everyone in both towns is extremely excited. Both teams are talented and, with a little luck , could make some noise in tourney.

Eh....I'm not complaining too much on how they run the tourney. I think its always worked pretty well this way.

But to each his own, I suppose.

Will you return for the boys tournament the next week? I wonder how many of the fans actually attend both tourneys? My guess is very few. They should run concurrently. Having the boys cool their heels while their Spring sports coaches are waiting on them is just a waste of time. I mean, they don't play the state tournament in softball one week and then play baseball the next. Don't rotate between girls soccer and football in the Fall. Why is basketball different?

Also, there will be a lot driving, so you can still count on a huge crowd for the Chargerettes.

I'm a little biased,but the largest,loudest crowd(at least in single A),had to be Scotts Hills',with Loretto a pretty close second.Props to the Lady Mustang faithful,thats the way to show up and be heard! :thumb: