Where did You Play Football?

59 members have voted

1. 1. Where did You play Football?

• South Pittsburgs Pirates
    • Jasper
    • Signal Hill
    • A Chatanoooga private school (..other than Signal Hill)
    • Redbank
    • Unions City/Spain
    • Gordansville
    • Trousedale Hartsville
    • Maryann County
    • East Tennassee
    • West Tennassee (jk no one plays football out there. Lots of LAughs!)
    • My mom said I couldn't play because football is the Devil
    • I am currently training for tryouts for the Jr. Pirates head manager position.

I played football all over...

Cedar Hill

White House

Cross Plains

Springfield

Greenbrier

Hendersonville

Clarksville

Nashville

Donelson

Brentwood

Franklin

Portland

McEwen

Dover

Cunningham

Erin

Mt. Pleasant

Waynesboro

Bruceton

Meterie LA

Kenner LA

Mr. MotoNumbers, my Granmoms used to say 'everybody likes a lil donkey but nobody likes a smart donkey' you need to think about that. YOu may have played at those places but you never played for all those places I garuntee.

I think it's some tourist trap in South Pittsburg.

That is correct! It is also where one of the best fullbacks/line backers to ever wear the orange and black came from as well as several other bone crushers and qb/bb for the old single wing. There were even a famous scientist came from that area. You think I am joking but I am not.

Edited by rlh

That is correct! It is also where one of the best fullbacks/line backers to ever wear the orange and black came from as well as several other bone crushers and qb/bb for the old single wing. There were even a famous scientist came from that area. You think I am joking but I am not.

Don't play coy...drop some names!

Who is the famous scientist you mentioned?

Mr. Basil I don't know about this scientists mess. But my GrandMoms says that there used to be a Little Japanese man that lived in Hemlock building #3 that was a Pharmercist his name was HOnorable Mr. Akira Ogata and my GrandMoms says that he never slept a wink because he was always inventing. YOu think she was joking cause my GrandMoms does not joke.

Mr. Basil I don't know about this scientists mess. But my GrandMoms says that there used to be a Little Japanese man that lived in Hemlock building #3 that was a Pharmercist his name was HOnorable Mr. Akira Ogata and my GrandMoms says that he never slept a wink because he was always inventing. YOu think she was joking cause my GrandMoms does not joke.

meth-mouth.jpg

Thanks Mr. Ogata!