Where did You Play Football?

59 members have voted

1. 1. Where did You play Football?

• South Pittsburgs Pirates
    • Jasper
    • Signal Hill
    • A Chatanoooga private school (..other than Signal Hill)
    • Redbank
    • Unions City/Spain
    • Gordansville
    • Trousedale Hartsville
    • Maryann County
    • East Tennassee
    • West Tennassee (jk no one plays football out there. Lots of LAughs!)
    • My mom said I couldn't play because football is the Devil
    • I am currently training for tryouts for the Jr. Pirates head manager position.

Dang Roy! I played anywhere the ball was being thrown around. Some of the best games I think I ever played in was the north end zone of a high school football game, with a ball the cheer leaders threw up in the stands. Those games were awsome. You might think I am kidding, but I am not.

Dang Roy! I played anywhere the ball was being thrown around. Some of the best games I think I ever played in was the north end zone of a high school football game, with a ball the cheer leaders threw up in the stands. Those games were awsome. You might think I am kidding, but I am not.

Possum you just brought back some great memories for me. You are right about those end games. Heck many times i never knew who won the game on the field. But I knew if me and my boys won in the endzone. Good post.

What kind of mess is that Mrs. Rlh? Hemlock never has had a organised football team although if you are a fast runner people will recruit you as a errand runner. And I'll tell you another thing most of the guy's at the SPPD must have played football at Jasper or Maryann County because they can't tackle worth spit. You think I'm joking but I am not joking.

Some all-state players and football legends came from Hemlock. I can think of a couple of full-backs and a qb/bb and some linemen for the old single wing.

Edited by rlh

Possum you just brought back some great memories for me. You are right about those end games. Heck many times i never knew who won the game on the field. But I knew if me and my boys won in the endzone. Good post.

I can remember going home after a game and being dirtier than the real players.

Well, we wasn't very good but the Wayne Co. Wildcats. Coach told us we where a stepping stone(on our last game)...lol...Classic Coach Rice. Although, if there was a championship for b@#r drinkin than we would have won!!lol :thumb::P:blink::wacko:

Signal Hill has the State Champion Beer drinkers. And that's no mess right there!