Dixie Duals

WrestlingGod

According to Trackwrestling there are 6 TN teams registered to go to Dixie in the HS division. Team Nemisis announced their roster and Team Chatt announced one of their rosters (there are 2 Chatt teams listed on Trackwrestling). How do the lineups play out for the other Chattanooga team, the Nashville Catholic team, Team Tornado and Team Asylum?

According to Trackwrestling there are 6 TN teams registered to go to Dixie in the HS division. Team Nemisis announced their roster and Team Chatt announced one of their rosters (there are 2 Chatt teams listed on Trackwrestling). How do the lineups play out for the other Chattanooga team, the Nashville Catholic team, Team Tornado and Team Asylum?

Team Asylum is a Georgia team, the tournament director just has it posted under both and hasnt taken off the Tn. one

Team Asylum is a gruop of young guys from North Ga that are mediocre and just trying to get in some mat time No big names on the team that anyone would know.

Good luck to all of the teams going to Dixie Duals and glad all these boys are willing to get extra mat time

Team Asylum is a Georgia team, the tournament director just has it posted under both and hasnt taken off the Tn. one

Team Asylum is a gruop of young guys from North Ga that are mediocre and just trying to get in some mat time No big names on the team that anyone would know.

Good luck to all of the teams going to Dixie Duals and glad all these boys are willing to get extra mat time

Anyone still wanting to be on a team K-12 please e-mail me at servingyou247@yahoo.com I am building teams and we will get you matches. I've been doing this for the past 4 years and it has been beneficial to many wrestlers. Last year I had 95 willing participants. They had a blast. Of my 48 high school wrestlers, 11 were state champs this year and 27 stood on the podium. There is hardly anyone on the 5A or 6A podium that isn't at this very good competition. I started this venture because my son was never quite good enough to make the Team Alabama team, so I started taking my own. Heck this year my boy was 59-0 and won the state championship and somehow he wasn't good enough to make the 1st team. Are you in the same type of situation? If you are please e-mail me and we can talk soon. I already have several TN wrestlers going. Scott

• Upvote 1

Mediocre? A 5-Time state Champion - Mediocre? Then what do you consider good...?

And as for being listed as TN/GA Team being a tournament administrator mistake, I know at least one of their wrestlers is from Tennessee, their 112 was the Tennessee D2 State Runner Up.

Team Tornado should have two pretty solid teams. Obviously nothing to compete with the STACKED Chattanooga team, but we have two good lineups of tough wrestlers from mostly East TN who will do well and get a handful of beneficial matches! We also have a couple holes in the second team. We had enough interest from good wrestlers to where we didn't want to leave anyone behind, but just short of being able to fill a complete second team.

I might try and post the lineups up sometime in the next few days.

Edited by KingGreene

SO that the banding of two teams together as 1 team does not happen again this year, if you have two teams you cant swap wrestlers back and forth between teams.You can have 3 guys switch to the other team 1 time and once they move to the other team they are not elgible to go back.I know of this going on with a couple of teams last year but thats not supposed to happen this year.

so example is team A borrows three from team B its ok ;but they cant retun to team B at that point.So if you have two teams of 14 and you trade 3 to the other you will have 11 on one team and 17 on the other and no matter what they cant go back to the other. So we probably want see two teams from the same place in the finals from swapping wrestlers out til the end then not having enough to wrestle each other in the finals because it wasnt two complete teams to start with.

Edited by sournbama