Clay County Vs. Perry County

Boarhog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ashame that as midtensportsfan isn't here at all to talk about any more basketball after Jackson County got put out of the region tournament. Clay Couny got beat by 20 points, it's ashame too because I was pulling for them to prove me wrong, but I said it was nonsense to think a team from this area was going to win the state tournament because the talent isn't what it use to be, but midten still thought JC was state championship worthy and don't get me wrong they were a good team, just not championship worthy. Hopefully next year when he/she shoots off at the mouth he/she will look how things folded out this year after he/she shot off at the mouth.

However, congrats to Clay County on a fine season and making it to the state tournament. Even though I picked Perry County to win pretty big I was still hoping I was wrong and that Clay County would be playing Saturday for the championship.

Edited by swanson71

Well, PC has blown it open now. Great season for Clay County. Making the state tournament is a great accomplishment, and something for these seniors to be very proud of. Congrats to PC and good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks for nice words and it is a great accomplishment for all these teams to make it to state! Look at all the schools that just had to watch it on-line or sit home and listen ! Yall have some great ball players and should be Proud of a great,winning season! God Bless

Congratulations Clay co on a great season. There is absolutely no reason to hang your head over making it to the show because that is a great accomplishment in itself. Pc I couldn't be prouder of you guys!! Great game today, Rhodes was lights out and the entire team played solid D. Keep playing with that same heart and energy!!

congrats to perry county i hope you guys win it all, rhodes is a great player. but tomy boys from cchs you have nothin to be ashamed of you exceeded everyones expectations this year and made our lil town proud. your only the second team in i beleive the last 25 years to make it to the last eight, that is nothing to be ahsamed of, we just ran into a hot perry county team yesterday.trent boles keep your head up and hit the college hardwoods like you have in high school and you will exceed as far as you want to go, again congrats on a great season and good luck to perry county in the semis im routing for you guys now.

congrats to perry county i hope you guys win it all, rhodes is a great player. but tomy boys from cchs you have nothin to be ashamed of you exceeded everyones expectations this year and made our lil town proud. your only the second team in i beleive the last 25 years to make it to the last eight, that is nothing to be ahsamed of, we just ran into a hot perry county team yesterday.trent boles keep your head up and hit the college hardwoods like you have in high school and you will exceed as far as you want to go, again congrats on a great season and good luck to perry county in the semis im routing for you guys now.

[/quote Yeah Trent Boles will exceed at the next level znd is a great baller! Thanks for the support!