Lake County Vs Middleton

JungleJim125

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to add that the 6'7" big kid is very clumsy. If I was their coach I wouldn't base my offense around him either.

Glazed, you cant stand it. Why cant you say something positive about Lake County. Lake Countys coach has done a remarkable job with this team. She waswnt even the district coach of the year which was really crazy but she will be the State Tournament Coach of the Year. Wow! What a season.

Lake County is the best team in the state.

Glazed, you cant stand it. Why cant you say something positive about Lake County. Lake Countys coach has done a remarkable job with this team. She waswnt even the district coach of the year which was really crazy but she will be the State Tournament Coach of the Year. Wow! What a season.

Lake County is the best team in the state.

Wow I was taking up for the Lake Co Coach by saying the way she run things was right. Why don't you see if your team can make it to Region Championship next year before you get on here popping off to a Final Four Team.

Final...

Lake County - 85

Middleton - 64

Dominating 4th quarter...

Congrats to Dawn Barger and the Lake County Falcons...Also to mr.bigster, wardawg, lakecountyfalconfan and all the other longtime Falcon Posters...

Great job Falcons that Gold Ball will look good in Tiptonville! Just wonder what everone thinks about Coach Barger now. She makes history being the only woman to coach a men's team to win a State Championship and leading the Falcons to their first State Title! Congrats to Middleton on a great job! But just to much mean green to day! Great job Lake County! :thumb:

Just because a 14A team won doesn't mean their district was the best.

District 14A is one of the best...if not the best..single A district in the state just about every year.....when you have Lake Co., Union City, Humboldt, Halls, Trenton, South Fulton, Greenfield, and Bradford in your district....a lot of history with these teams winning a lot of games...a lot of games...then I'd make an arguement that it's the best district in the state...