Please don't

QueenBee

Please don't bash players on this board...it's not nice...it's not sportsmanlike...these girl's are someone's child...and I'm sure that you wouldn't want your daughter bashed by anyone... fastpitch softball has come a long way...but still has a great distance to go before it gets the respect it deserves...Don't undermine what has already been done...

Posted by QueenBee:

Please don't bash players on this board...it's not nice...it's not sportsmanlike...these girl's are someone's child...and I'm sure that you wouldn't want your daughter bashed by anyone... fastpitch softball has come a long way...but still has a great distance to go before it gets the respect it deserves...Don't undermine what has already been done...

Amen, QB, if they can't say something nice about a player,

then delete their comments about them, and also lock them

off the forum. Players should be protected; on the other

hand, coaches, parents, and adults, that's a different

situation. ;):D:)

Posted by FPFanatic:
Posted by QueenBee:

Amen, QB, if they can't say something nice about a player,

then delete their comments about them, and also lock them

off the forum. Players should be protected; on the other

hand, coaches, parents, and adults, that's a different

situation. ;):D:D

May I also say that I agree; some folks who post here are probably adults, but sometimes it's hard to tell.

It's sad that we have to go to boards to run down someone. We hide behind sur names(Which is good for the Youth) but most adults hide behindand say things about players,teams and coaches. We know that this is not a perfect world so don't look at someone esle unless you can look in the mirror and see the same about yourself.

Jim Graves ;)