7 AAA

coachslobber

if there is no outright winner then there is no automatic bid...and yes the to0p 2 from TOURNAMENT will advance

Thanks. Could happen this year. But if two teams are tied (for 1st) the head to head is the tiebreaker and that team hosts the district tourney and goes to region?

Edited by StarRaider

With 2 series left, 3 teams basically control there own destiny. Big series between Blackman/Siegel. One probably knocked out. Riverdale may have advantage with LaVergne this week, then Siegel.

How do you see any situation to where Siegel would get knocked out? If they can win one game in each series they will be in good shape. Yes both Blackman and Riverdale are talented enough to sweep each series and Siegel has some work to do to finish it up. But they are far from out of it. I am sure each one of those teams would love to swap records with them. Blackman has lost to Smyrna and Riverdale. Riverdale has lost to Smyrna, Blackmand and Oakland. All three teams are beatable. Should be alot of exiciting games over the next two weeks.

With 2 series left, 3 teams basically control there own destiny. Big series between Blackman/Siegel. One probably knocked out. Riverdale may have advantage with LaVergne this week, then Siegel.

How do you see any situation to where Siegel would get knocked out? If they can win one game in each series they will be in good shape. Yes both Blackman and Riverdale are talented enough to sweep each series and Siegel has some work to do to finish it up. But they are far from out of it. I am sure each one of those teams would love to swap records with them. Blackman has lost to Smyrna and Riverdale. Riverdale has lost to Smyrna, Blackmand and Oakland. All three teams are beatable. Should be alot of exiciting games over the next two weeks.

Probably should have worded it this way. The team that wins Blackman/Siegel has leg up. If Siegel wins only one, they are a game ahead of Balackman, but Blackman holds tie breaker over Siegel. Blackman has only lost to Riverdale. Riverdale holds tie breaker over Blackman..................this is why the 3 game series needs to stay. If any one of the 3 go 6-0, they win the district.

Siegel will win it all. Their #1 is back this week and they play the best defense. The Coach get's a lot out of his team and uses his pitchers well with probably the lest depth. Blackman can hit but does not play defense very well. Not much depth in pitching but a few good arms. The #1 is pretty good. Oakland is putting it together. That would be a tough team to play in the tournament. Thier pitcher is back from injury and will only get stronger. Scary team to play in tournament. Riverdale can't close anyone out. #1 is dominate and #2 is good. They had a good #3 and most people thought the best staff in the district but for whatever reason don't use it and can't sweep a series. This will haunt them in the end and they will be 3rd maybe luck out for 2nd with some help. Still confused by all the moving around of players. Not sure they really have an identity. Smyrna has been a dissapointment. Thought they would play better and give people more trouble. Lavergne is young and overmatched.

I have watched many games and this is my opinion.

Siegel will win it all. Their #1 is back this week and they play the best defense. The Coach get's a lot out of his team and uses his pitchers well with probably the lest depth. Blackman can hit but does not play defense very well. Not much depth in pitching but a few good arms. The #1 is pretty good. Oakland is putting it together. That would be a tough team to play in the tournament. Thier pitcher is back from injury and will only get stronger. Scary team to play in tournament. Riverdale can't close anyone out. #1 is dominate and #2 is good. They had a good #3 and most people thought the best staff in the district but for whatever reason don't use it and can't sweep a series. This will haunt them in the end and they will be 3rd maybe luck out for 2nd with some help. Still confused by all the moving around of players. Not sure they really have an identity. Smyrna has been a dissapointment. Thought they would play better and give people more trouble. Lavergne is young and overmatched.

I have watched many games and this is my opinion.

I will step out and make a guess, you are attached to either the #3 you think they should be throwing or to one of the players that has been shuffled since the only two post you have ever posted refer to these.

I will step out and make a guess, you are attached to either the #3 you think they should be throwing or to one of the players that has been shuffled since the only two post you have ever posted refer to these.

Nope, neither. Does not matter to me just making an objective observation. If you want an objective opinion about another school then Oakland should be starting the freshman at short stop every game. Could be the best to play the position from this district in a long time. Not tied to him either. The Oakland pitcher coming back from injury is taking a big risk coming back this soon. Smyrna is weak up the middle and not sure why the transfer from Blackman is not playing the field and pitching only. Just observations and objective opinions.

Edited by factfinder

Nope, neither. Does not matter to me just making an objective observation. If you want an objective opinion about another school then Oakland should be starting the freshman at short stop every game. Could be the best to play the position from this district in a long time. Not tied to him either. The Oakland pitcher coming back from injury is taking a big risk coming back this soon. Smyrna is weak up the middle and not sure why the transfer from Blackman is not playing the field and pitching only. Just observations and objective opinions.

You left off objective opinions of Blackman, Lavergne, and....1. Virginia 36-3 5-0 2

2. South Carolina 28-7 2-2 3

3. Oregon State 27-7 3-0 9

4. Vanderbilt 32-5 2-2 1

5. Florida 28-9 2-2 4

6. Texas A&M 26-10 2-2 5

7. Texas 27-9 3-1 6

8. Cal State Fullerton 27-9 4-0 8

9. Arizona State 25-9 3-0 10

10. Florida State 26-10 3-1 11

11. Texas Christian 25-11 3-1 12

12. Fresno State 25-5 3-0 13

13. Georgia Tech 27-10 3-1 15

14. North Carolina 30-8 1-3 7

15. California 23-9 3-0 16

16. Oklahoma State 27-9 3-1 19

17. Oklahoma 26-10 2-2 14

18. Stetson 29-7 4-0 21

19. Southern Mississippi 27-8 4-0 22

20. UCLA 19-12 3-1 23

21. Arkansas 26-9 3-1 25

22. Rice 26-14 3-1 NR

23. Arizona 23-13 1-2 20

24. Gonzaga 21-11 2-2 NR

25. Miami 24-12 3-1 NR

Blackman jumps all over Siegel to lead 3 zip, the Stars come back to win 6-3. Coley pitches a complete game. I hope Wes Arning is ok, love the way that kid plays baseball.

Riverdale won 2 tonight. Smyrna beat Oakland. Looks like it might come down to Riverdale and Siegel. That will make for a GREAT final series. What happened to Arning? He is a fantastic kid. I hope it is nothing series.

Riverdale won 2 tonight. Smyrna beat Oakland. Looks like it might come down to Riverdale and Siegel. That will make for a GREAT final series. What happened to Arning? He is a fantastic kid. I hope it is nothing series.

He caught a pretty sharp linedrive off his lower leg, maybe ankle. Kid's got heart, tried to finish the inning, but that's about when it fell apart for Blackman