Rhea County Eagles

kampkiffen

I'm glad you guys all got some fire out of your systems on my account. I spoke my opinions. You disagreed. Some of my ideas have sense been proved false. I'm man enough to say I was wrong. My apologies to Wes. I saw many games while you were in the Green. I remember when Jim Rankin Field was built, and that there were many games played before the lights were installed. I know you care about your players, all of them. I know you headed up the Tyler Reed Memorial in April. For everyone who got on my back about the baseball field's shape, I never once said it looked bad under Caldwell's time. I never said anything about anything about how anything looked, be it between the lines or the stadium itself. I simply said that Coach Kinney made it look brand new. I know for a fact that Wes spent many more hours than necessary on that field. From mowing to being out in the early hours of the morning putting the tarp on by himself so the boys could play, I know he put his time in on the field. I've even heard that he spent the night in the dugout. Again, I even heard players joke that he spent so much time there that he'd get married standing next to the key-hole between the dish and the hill. I know he loved Rhea County baseball. He built this squad into what it was a year ago. He led RCHS to a district title years ago, and (I think) almost the sub-state.

To clear up one last thing: Again, I am not related to any coach (past or current). Neither Wes nor Walt ever cut my child(ren), nephew, grandchild, etc. (Assuming I even have children, which you guys are doing).

You guys have a good night. Again, to me it's water off the duck's back.

Sorry, coach t. I put my reply to UnSilent in the wrong box.

UnSilent - you say you have "sense" learned you were wrong. Well, it's a too little too late for the coaches you trashed. Your lying words are now on cyberspace forever. These guys you trashed are gone, so why trash them now? Do you even begin to understand that your incorrect statments (lies is a better word) could affect these people's careers? I hope they find out who you are and sue you. By the way, you misspelled the word "sense." The correct spelling is "since." Sleep well if you have no conscience.

Iight then.

Regardles of whut this feller is sayn, do you guyz think you is taking it a litl extream? I mean yea he said sum stuff-and wus wrong. He apologized and did have sum prase for that old ball coach.

Now I ain't purfect, I ain't sayin I am. None of us is. But wishin sumbody would be sude over somethin he sayz on an internet FORUM. You guyz are castin stones like you ain't never said nothin bad about nobody. I ain't agreein wif nothin that feller said, but maybe you guys (himself to) need a take a look at Matthew 7:4 before you go and and jump all over each other.

Iight then.

Regardles of whut this feller is sayn, do you guyz think you is taking it a litl extream? I mean yea he said sum stuff-and wus wrong. He apologized and did have sum prase for that old ball coach.

Now I ain't purfect, I ain't sayin I am. None of us is. But wishin sumbody would be sude over somethin he sayz on an internet FORUM. You guyz are castin stones like you ain't never said nothin bad about nobody. I ain't agreein wif nothin that feller said, but maybe you guys (himself to) need a take a look at Matthew 7:4 before you go and and jump all over each other.

Great job of pretending you can't spell, etc. You are just trying to hide, like UnSilent, Rhea County's Gutless Wonder. Wellllll, words do have consequences whether they be in print or online. Words do count. Accusing people of what amounts to crimes online is no diffrent from printin it in the newsssspaper. To respond to your moniker, which is obviously a pitiful attempt designed to fool us, "Them lies do count, 'specially when they affect folkes jobs,lives, and sech." Basically, you are either trying to make up some phony identity to excuse UnSilent's mean mouth or you really do need to go back to school for more work with spelling and grammar. Try Rhea County. They have some great teachers. Some of them even coach.Oh, and they all have degrees.

Edited by ballcurmudgeon

Great job of pretending you can't spell, etc. You are just trying to hide, like UnSilent, Rhea County's Gutless Wonder. Wellllll, words do have consequences whether they be in print or online. Words do count. Accusing people of what amounts to crimes online is no diffrent from printin it in the newsssspaper. To respond to your moniker, which is obviously a pitiful attempt designed to fool us, "Them lies do count, 'specially when they affect folkes jobs,lives, and sech." Basically, you are either trying to make up some phony identity to excuse UnSilent's mean mouth or you really do need to go back to school for more work with spelling and grammar. Try Rhea County. They have some great teachers. Some of them even coach.Oh, and they all have degrees.

Iight then.

As for your reference to Matthew 7:4, I am having a hard time relating lies about coaches to"specks in the eye." I think our Biblical Scholar should look at the red line sections in the New Testament that reflect what Jesus actually said. I know he stated clearly his beliefs about forgiveness, not judging, caring for the poor, and many other issues that relate to the way humans interact with each other. Instead of preaching to us for protesting about a person who publically trashes educators and public school coaches who make less money than any school systems around these parts, you should preach to UnSilent regarding what Jesus said about tolerance and such. While I know Jesus expects us all to forgive, I do not think Jesus would approve of trashing people with lies. Maybe you should ask UnSilent (and his so called Christian followers) to repent publically and state they lied about several Rhea County coaches. The Bible also speaks against bearing false witness against thy neighbor. Let's go there, then we can address the issue of forgiveness.

Coach's I think you have got your point across. And to Fans bashing coach's come on man grow up if your not man enough to say it to there face do not post it here. Let's stop all the negative talk and lets get on topic!!! and help the program, all this negative talk is not helping anyone :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Coach's I think you have got your point across. And to Fans bashing coach's come on man grow up if your not man enough to say it to there face do not post it here. Let's stop all the negative talk and lets get on topic!!! and help the program, all this negative talk is not helping anyone :thumb:

:thumb: