INDEPENDENCE HS IS IN BAD SHAPE

saveindy81

Good one my kids dad, they will be calling your son soon, they are still however recruiting in east Nashville......

Now let's talk indy football, taco eubanks start a chs thread

Thanks, I have beeen trying to pimp mykidsdad kids out for years, no takers. Big boy is about an inch and a half from be a legitimate D1 prospect.

No all is lost though. 5 years ago we moved to Blackman and both of mykidsdad kids are in a great spot. Solid school, solid administration, extreemly good coaches, great kids, Friday Night atmosphere second to none and some kid named Octavious, I'tavious? I don't know but he is pretty good.

Anyway it makes me look like a genius. :popcorneater:

It's sad that Indy is already running plays with their coaches in the gym which I thought was a violation but who is to say looking at the MBA situation the TSSAA wouldn't do anything. Coach Dyson you have to cheat to get a head start and you still won't win 5 games. Can anyone name the coaches on the staff because I don't see any fromn the fall when I pick my son up except Coach Gates. This guy is dedicated. He is there when Coach Dyson is doing his radio shows for the Titans. I bet that if he was the head coach they would have won. I heard he won all of his games last year as the head coach on the freshman team.

Do what I do- Call some Jack Daniels to it.

If what you say is true- Sounds like IHS 10 days of spring training started early to me. That is, if you are telling the truth. If this is just part of some attempt to start a propaganda tyrade, cut it out Mister! :

Edited by HillaryandBill

Do what I do- Call some Jack Daniels to it.

If what you say is true- Sounds like IHS 10 days of spring training started early to me. That is, if you are telling the truth. If this is just part of some attempt to start a propaganda tyrade, cut it out Mister! :

I can't speak to the coaching abilities of Coach Dyson, but I will clear one thing up. As long as they are not in pads or using a football, there is nothing stopping a team from walking through things or laying the foundation for Spring practice. A lot of, if not most, teams transition their workout times to more "football related" activities as Spring Practice approaches. It helps get new players up to speed and helps maximize the time you have in the 10 practice periods in Spring.

Now if he is using a football or has them in pads....it is a clear-cut violation and he "should" know better.

I can't speak to the coaching abilities of Coach Dyson, but I will clear one thing up. As long as they are not in pads or using a football, there is nothing stopping a team from walking through things or laying the foundation for Spring practice. A lot of, if not most, teams transition their workout times to more "football related" activities as Spring Practice approaches. It helps get new players up to speed and helps maximize the time you have in the 10 practice periods in Spring.

Now if he is using a football or has them in pads....it is a clear-cut violation and he "should" know better.

The TSSAA defines a practice (in their constitution and bylaws) as follows:

Practice – Any interaction between a coach and student-athlete(s) where instruction, teaching, coaching, etc., is occurring. Happenstance communications between coach and student-athlete(s), in circumstances where attendance by the student-athlete is neither expected nor required, are not considered to be practice. Such communications may not, however, be used to circumvent the

requirement in open facilities that a coach act in a supervisory capacity only.

This is what it says about spring practice.End of Dead Period until end of school .......................................... Weight training/conditioning/open facilities permitted.

No practice (exception: from January 1 until the end of

school, 10 days of off-season practice and 2 scrimmages in

a 15-day school period permitted).

A lot of people may do what you describe. If so, they are in violation. You can not walk thru formations with or without a football or with or without pads. Otherwise everyone could walk thru football plays year round without a football. You are definitely wrong on this one. If you don't believe me, call Jack.

The freshmen team lost everygame pretty much the past 2 years...and the swayze kid benches 290 and steele benches 260 and there are a handfull at 225ish. Coach Dyson is a good head coach and the 9 returning starters on defense will be stout. I believe Indy will surprise some people but they have a tough week 0 vs Blackmen. We'll learn alot about them then. saveindy81...what are you talking about? Coach Gates? :roflol: Does everyone think indy will be down this year? I feel alone on this one but I think they'll be pretty good. Palin your the only one that really sounds inteligent on here.

I have personally worked out with Steele and I can assure you he can hardly move 225 much less 260. Last i worked out with him it was low 200s tops.

I have personally worked out with Steele and I can assure you he can hardly move 225 much less 260. Last i worked out with him it was low 200s tops.

The good news about not being able to bench a lot is...If you are on a football field, laying on your back, and having to push something off of you- your bench press max matters. Otherwise, it is simply there for your ego and your daddy, uncle, and grand pappy to get on message boards and brag about it. Look up a college strength coach and ask him how important Bench press is. Many of them wouldn't put it in the top 10 of important lifts. I could have cared less about Independence or their vacuum producer of a coach. Now you haters on here make me want to pull for them. So bloody negative.

It's sad that Indy is already running plays with their coaches in the gym which I thought was a violation but who is to say looking at the MBA situation the TSSAA wouldn't do anything. Coach Dyson you have to cheat to get a head start and you still won't win 5 games. Can anyone name the coaches on the staff because I don't see any fromn the fall when I pick my son up except Coach Gates. This guy is dedicated. He is there when Coach Dyson is doing his radio shows for the Titans. I bet that if he was the head coach they would have won. I heard he won all of his games last year as the head coach on the freshman team.

Them there Eagles ain't the only ones uh runnin plays in da gym. Last week one murnin I was pullin up to Sintennial. I noticed all the football team was in the gym. Theys was in da huddle and breakin da hudde and running thru some plays. I didn't thank nuttin of it so I got back in my truck and headin off to wurk. I didn't thank nuttin was bein done wrong till I red this post. Is everyone sure this is cheatin? I mean that day the AD was in the gym with da team. Why wood he risk dat? Look like everyone could get in mayjur trubble for sumething they should have known better. It'd be ez to prove. It's all on da camras outside da gym. My thankin is everyone is doin it.

Them there Eagles ain't the only ones uh runnin plays in da gym. Last week one murnin I was pullin up to Sintennial. I noticed all the football team was in the gym. Theys was in da huddle and breakin da hudde and running thru some plays. I didn't thank nuttin of it so I got back in my truck and headin off to wurk. I didn't thank nuttin was bein done wrong till I red this post. Is everyone sure this is cheatin? I mean that day the AD was in the gym with da team. Why wood he risk dat? Look like everyone could get in mayjur trubble for sumething they should have known better. It'd be ez to prove. It's all on da camras outside da gym. My thankin is everyone is doin it.

You, Sir, are a liar and trying to stir something up against the team that has a lot of other teams worried. Want me to prove you are a liar? Because of the set up of the CHS gym and entrance and hallways, you can't see into the gym as you are "pullin up." It is not possible in any way. Liar.

Sad how you had to make up a new screen name to come on here and post a lie.

• Upvote 1

You, Sir, are a liar and trying to stir something up against the team that has a lot of other teams worried. Want me to prove you are a liar? Because of the set up of the CHS gym and entrance and hallways, you can't see into the gym as you are "pullin up." It is not possible in any way. Liar.

Sad how you had to make up a new screen name to come on here and post a lie.

I never sed I didn't get out my pickup. Dontcha worry teamplayer. Eyes gunna let it go butt now I have somethan to prove. Thank I may go see next week to sea if the camras proove me write.

I never sed I didn't get out my pickup. Dontcha worry teamplayer. Eyes gunna let it go butt now I have somethan to prove. Thank I may go see next week to sea if the camras proove me write.

You said you noticed it as you were "pullin up," not as you were walking through, liar. You truly are as ignorant as the fake country writing you are trying to use to hide your identiy. As another part of proof of your ignorance, you have no right to see any cameras associated with the school or any other school. Good luck trying to see them. You will get sent away quicker than you can think of a response to this post. You might want to look up FERPA before you walk in and make yourself more of a donkey than you already have on here. At least here you can hide your identity. That will be hard to do walking into a school building.

Copying STARSNBARS style of writing only make you look stupid, not original. Creating a screenname to post lies only makes you look like a coward. Either way, it proves your posts are not worth anything, you are a liar, and you have some issue with CHS that you are not man enough to handle out in the open.

To prove me right, you will continue to post under this new screenname and you will continue to lie. Cowards always continue in their folly. I know you won't let me down. I can't wait for your next proof of cowardice and falsehood.

The good news about not being able to bench a lot is...If you are on a football field, laying on your back, and having to push something off of you- your bench press max matters. Otherwise, it is simply there for your ego and your daddy, uncle, and grand pappy to get on message boards and brag about it. Look up a college strength coach and ask him how important Bench press is. Many of them wouldn't put it in the top 10 of important lifts. I could have cared less about Independence or their vacuum producer of a coach. Now you haters on here make me want to pull for them. So bloody negative.

Do you understand what blocking is and what muscles you use for it? I agree that how much a player bench presses does not define their ability as a player but to say that the bench press is not an important lift is an ignorant statement. I would be shocked to find a college strength coach at a successful program say the bench press doesn't matter.

Do you understand what blocking is and what muscles you use for it? I agree that how much a player bench presses does not define their ability as a player but to say that the bench press is not an important lift is an ignorant statement. I would be shocked to find a college strength coach at a successful program say the bench press doesn't matter.

Rebel4life 94 is obviously right, they just do it in the NFL combine because it is not important. Show me a college strength coach who thinks it is not important and I will show you a guy looking for a job. Every college in a America good or bad does a version of bench press minimum of twice a week.

Wow, good thing FB knowledge is not criteria for coach t, no one would be on here.