INDEPENDENCE HS IS IN BAD SHAPE

saveindy81

Probably, but dont really care. At one point we all wore diapers and pooped our pants. The past doesnt matter that much.

Well I have tried so hard not to post at you since you will get on here and talk about me but I have to wonder, if "The past doesnt matter that much" then why do you have fun in asking how many state championships FHS has won? UH-OH. You speak out of all your holes Taco.

I have figured you out. I guess this year in football you were a Green Bay Packer fan and the year before that you were a Saints fan and the year before that you were a Pittsburgh fan.

Tacos chant Go Indy, I mean Go Cougars and after we play it will be Go Rebels!

Well I have tried so hard not to post at you since you will get on here and talk about me but I have to wonder, if "The past doesnt matter that much" then why do you have fun in asking how many state championships FHS has won? UH-OH. You speak out of all your holes Taco.

I have figured you out. I guess this year in football you were a Green Bay Packer fan and the year before that you were a Saints fan and the year before that you were a Pittsburgh fan.

Tacos chant Go Indy, I mean Go Cougars and after we play it will be Go Rebels!

I was talking to you, not about you. Sorry if you cant stand up to that.

You brought up numbers and the past not me. Thats been my whole point all along. The past doesnt matter. You kept bringing up 0-13, not me. If the past did matter, at 0-101 for state championships, there wouldnt be any point of FHS even having a team this yeat.

You know what they say about assumptions and what they make of you and me. I made an assumption that you were an adult. I see now that you are not. That is my mistake and one that I will not repeat. I have no desire and no need to engage in debate with a child that is overmatched and undercapable.

Go Gougars!

It has been confirmed that Brian Rector has applied for the MBA football job. How does that show character and commitment?

What is your purpose here franklin71? If you really are from Franklin then I would say that you are trying to make joke of "character and commitment". Well I'd say the rebels are just a little bit nervous of ole Centennial getting better.

From what I hear from my friends there is NO ONE from Franklin that needs to question anyone elses head coach and his character. From what I hear your head coach knows very little about character. So how are the horses doing? :roflolk:

(All my friends from Franklin know exactly what I am talking about)

What is your purpose here franklin71? If you really are from Franklin then I would say that you are trying to make joke of "character and commitment". Well I'd say the rebels are just a little bit nervous of ole Centennial getting better.

From what I hear from my friends there is NO ONE from Franklin that needs to question anyone elses head coach and his character. From what I hear your head coach knows very little about character. So how are the horses doing? :roflolk:

(All my friends from Franklin know exactly what I am talking about)

IF..........big IF the Rector applying is true; then his character (lack of) is glowing quite brightly!! How do you convince a young Centennial player to commit to you when you will bolt at the first attractive job that comes open. Yes, the MBA job is probably a better job, but Mr. Rector is the poor, poor victim of bad timing. If he has applied...............he better get the job!!

He is simply telling the Centennial players......."yes. I will take you to the prom.........unless I find a prettier date". MBA is ravishing to Mr Rector.

*note.......Rector, don't wish too hard; you just might get your wish"

It has been confirmed that Brian Rector has applied for the MBA football job. How does that show character and commitment?

This is too funny. Has the mighty Franklin gotten so worried about Centennial that they resort to these tactics? LOL...spring practice is not even over, for goodness sake. I thought FHS might have had a chance at one more win against CHS before the onslaught began, but not with this stupidity as motivation for a coach and team.

Dumb move franklin71. Hope you like crow.

This is too funny. Has the mighty Franklin gotten so worried about Centennial that they resort to these tactics? LOL...spring practice is not even over, for goodness sake. I thought FHS might have had a chance at one more win against CHS before the onslaught began, but not with this stupidity as motivation for a coach and team.

Dumb move franklin71. Hope you like crow.

Believe me Taco this is no Franklin tactics. You may be the one eating crow. Lets say that you and me make a little bet. Franklin wins more games then Centennial and FHS beats Centennial. Are you up for it?

You make my stomach hurt. I do not know why I even mess with you.

Well I'd say the rebels are just a little bit nervous of ole Centennial getting better.

From what I hear from my friends there is NO ONE from Franklin that needs to question anyone elses head coach and his character. From what I hear your head coach knows very little about character. (All my friends from Franklin know exactly what I am talking about)

I'm sorry but I can no longer read your posts without saying something. You love to talk about what "you hear". You "hear" this and you "hear" that. Well here is what I KNOW. Franklin is 13-0 vs. Centennial. I find it hard to believe the Rebels are so terrified of a team that has never beaten them before, but from reading your posts you seem to be convinced they are. I would be willing to bet they are a little more worried about Brentwood, who has beaten FHS the last 3 years, than a team that has never even challenged for 2nd place in the district. Also, you say that you don't care about the past and what happened before doesn't matter. You call people who disagree with you children, but even a child knows that disregarding the past when you talk about football is ignorant and demonstrates how little you know about the sport.

I'm sorry but I can no longer read your posts without saying something. You love to talk about what "you hear". You "hear" this and you "hear" that. Well here is what I KNOW. Franklin is 13-0 vs. Centennial. I find it hard to believe the Rebels are so terrified of a team that has never beaten them before, but from reading your posts you seem to be convinced they are. I would be willing to bet they are a little more worried about Brentwood, who has beaten FHS the last 3 years, than a team that has never even challenged for 2nd place in the district. Also, you say that you don't care about the past and what happened before doesn't matter. You call people who disagree with you children, but even a child knows that disregarding the past when you talk about football is ignorant and demonstrates how little you know about the sport.

I have never called anyone ignorant or called anyone children. That was Taco. Yes, we have never beaten Franklin and I KNOW this to. I do hear things. It was one of your rebels that called out our coach on what he heard so I called out your coach on what I have heard. I do find it funny that you copyed all of my post except for the part about the horses. Did I hit a little to close to the truth about what I heard?