INDEPENDENCE HS IS IN BAD SHAPE

saveindy81

The only way you know he is lying is if you are there in person. Are you a coach at Centennial?

It would not be the first time a Rector coached team was penalized for practice violations. I believe they lost some practice days at Ravenwood several years ago. I will not guarantee that, but I'm sure that someone can verify that pretty easily.

I do not coach at CHS, but I know the building very well. Based on his description of what he claims to have seen and how he saw it, there is absolutely no way he could have seen anything. Ergo, the poster is a liar.

What the coach did years ago does not really matter.

I find it very funny and tellingly sad all at the same time that once CHS has some new life and a good coach and a bright future, these kinds of accusations come along.

Maybe someone will start making up screennames and throwing out accusations about some of the other schools around the county, like this poster did against centennial. Pretty sad and gutless. From what I have heard, this kind of action has all the earmarks of some RHS folks. Lots of petty politics and infighting going on over there.

A couple of things.

To CHSTeamPlayer- Face it, you hired a coached who was bascially ran out of the county because of his actions, even after he won a state championship. What makes anyone think he has changed? You can polish a turd all you want but in the end it is still a turd.

To saveindy81- you must be Coach Gates. He is an incapable coach who couldn't lead a talented freshman team to a victory over a 3A freshman squad. It was embarassing watching them play. I do not like Coach Dyson but hiring Coach Gates has set back the program. Coach Dyson has brought in a quality coach from Page and hopefully he has learned from year 1 and they get better.

Also, why does everyone say Franklin recruits? I think the team in the county that recruits the most is Brentwood. The Coffeys should be at IHS.

A couple of things.

To CHSTeamPlayer- Face it, you hired a coached who was bascially ran out of the county because of his actions, even after he won a state championship. What makes anyone think he has changed? You can polish a turd all you want but in the end it is still a turd.

To saveindy81- you must be Coach Gates. He is an incapable coach who couldn't lead a talented freshman team to a victory over a 3A freshman squad. It was embarassing watching them play. I do not like Coach Dyson but hiring Coach Gates has set back the program. Coach Dyson has brought in a quality coach from Page and hopefully he has learned from year 1 and they get better.

Also, why does everyone say Franklin recruits? I think the team in the county that recruits the most is Brentwood. The Coffeys should be at IHS.

1. I know Brian ( RECTOR ) RHS nor did wilco board run him out- he wanted to pursue coaching at a higher level... now the dyson - gates saga , neither deserve a head coaching job, mostly Dyson cmon 1 year as special assistant at FRA, a few years at Glencliff coaching WR ///////

Jack Daniels WILCO AD was on this board and said Webb was offered the job but turned it down ... WEBB got good word that Dr.C was control freak so he moved on ...

INDY is in bad shape

1. I know Brian ( RECTOR ) RHS nor did wilco board run him out- he wanted to pursue coaching at a higher level... now the dyson - gates saga , neither deserve a head coaching job, mostly Dyson cmon 1 year as special assistant at FRA, a few years at Glencliff coaching WR ///////

Jack Daniels WILCO AD was on this board and said Webb was offered the job but turned it down ... WEBB got good word that Dr.C was control freak so he moved on ...

INDY is in bad shape

You are wrong Mr. Palin. Rector was a subpar teacher, had an incident involving players on the track and illegally practice. This made WCS and RHS with a sour taste toward him. I think he saw the writing on the wall and left.

You are wrong Mr. Palin. Rector was a subpar teacher, had an incident involving players on the track and illegally practice. This made WCS and RHS with a sour taste toward him. I think he saw the writing on the wall and left.

Sour taste? Really? Heard he was RHS's first phone call when the job came open, and he was willingly let back in the county. Now the practice stuff several years ago is probably true, but could have been an honest mistake. On the teaching note, I think you are just making that up. I have heard he was one of the best teachers in the school.

No need to bash people.

As I stated before, I am a new Centennial fan. 0-13 doesnt bother me at all. I think one thing that can be stated is that eventually all schools beat Franklin. Centennial's time will come soon. How many state championships does FHS have in its 101 year history? Uh-oh...

Talk to Wayne. He can give you all the proof you need if he is in the mood to be honest. I have it from a very direct source that he admitted what he was doing to get kids to go to Franklin instead of Centennial.

Since you want to talk about state championships then how many does Centennial have or your once school Independence Uh-oh...

I could play dumb and ask who is Wayne but I won't. The fact is if he was doing what you say he was then it was a pretty easy job 0-13.

Taco if you are going to root for Centennial now then you need to wait until Centennial actually does something before you start running your mouth.

Wrong , first hand I know RHS called coach Rector for part 2....

Yeah practice thing was mistake....

If he is so bad why wilco let him back

INDY is in bad shape

C-moan main, croach dit a grat job wit doe receivers, dat Glencliff pasing game was second to none dat one yer! And FRA, sheeeed da was of da chane. :popcorneater:

Since you want to talk about state championships then how many does Centennial have or your once school Independence Uh-oh...

I could play dumb and ask who is Wayne but I won't. The fact is if he was doing what you say he was then it was a pretty easy job 0-13.

Taco if you are going to root for Centennial now then you need to wait until Centennial actually does something before you start running your mouth.

I've read a lot of your posts before and this is a typical post from you. When you get defensive, you like to say things like "before you start running your mouth." Pretty weak response that shows a lack of thought and knowledge. That glaring shortcoming is made even more evident when you look at the history of a school that is over 100 years old and no football state championships and a publically acknowledged shrinking talent base. Don't worry, Grassland High wont be too bad this upcoming season. 2-3 years from now, you will be struggling and looking for a new coach. Mark it down.

There is no point in continuing this dialogue with you. To show that I am the bigger man, I will allow you the last word and I will not respond. Small men need the last word and I will let you have it. You will not let me down and you will give more evidence to your lack of football knowledge and smallness of character with your next post to me.

The floor is yours. Make it good. I know you wont let me down.

A couple of things.

Is Rathbone for sure coming to Indy next season? If so will he be the O/C or offensive line coach?