MBA

oblong

What is the latest on the MBA coaching situation? There is no news about it in Chattanooga.

Well, I've noticed 2 threads on this board have been closed on this topic! What happened to the 1st amendment? It's a message board for crying out loud! There has been so much gossip surrounding C McGugin the last few yrs, it's a blessing for MBA if they let him go and start over. What a plumb job, but they have a clown as head FB coach.

Seems to me MBA fans on this board have the ear of the moderators of the board. I read the comments yesterday and was very intrigued with the topic. Then I saw they were not only closed but deleted. Now the news is reporting things, and it makes it look like a cover up by MBA fans and moderators.

Received a call from a friend in Nashville and he advised there was possible trouble at MBA. Remember folks, I was against this hire in the beginning and upset over how they handled Coach R and voiced it here and was blasted. However, we are where we are now. I was advised there was a post yesterday that has now vanished. Now I am being advised that it was talked about on your Channel 5, but, when I went to their website, there is nothing.

So, is there something brewing on the hill? Has something happened that should not have? Is the Board and the Head Master battling? I am waiting in anticipation as I would hate to see someone lose their job; however, heads tend to roll when jobs are on the line. Do you think the Board and the Mr. G. are waiting each other out? Only time will tell. I hope for the sake of the kids nothing happens to them.

Roll Red Roll...

Can somebody in Nashville keep us posted? We in Chattanooga want to know.

Edited by hoosierdad

Like I said in one of the deleted post: If any of the information coming out of MBA is true then it is truly a sad day for high school athletics across America.

If true would the TSSAA dare to give a school the "Death Penalty" like SMU received many years ago?

Like I said in one of the deleted post: If any of the information coming out of MBA is true then it is truly a sad day for high school athletics across America.

If true would the TSSAA dare to give a school the "Death Penalty" like SMU received many years ago?

Incredible it has gotten to this point....smear campaign by one set of parents. T

TSSAA has already said no violation, no punishment, no problem.

A group of generous dads and supporters of school wanted to help a new needy family. BACK IN 2008. It has just now surfaced. Go figure. Now coaches are getting smeared. Lets move on to something else....

Roll Red

• Upvote 1

I don't think any kind of "Death Penalty" will be handed out. The last thing the TSSAA wants to do is deprive student athletes the opportunity to play high school football, unless there is more to the stories I have heard.

Edited by hdcastle

Incredible it has gotten to this point....smear campaign by one set of parents. T

TSSAA has already said no violation, no punishment, no problem.

A group of generous dads and supporters of school wanted to help a new needy family. BACK IN 2008. It has just now surfaced. Go figure. Now coaches are getting smeared. Lets move on to something else....

Roll Red

I still don't understand what the motive for the player in question would be to lie about something like this. People in the other thread said it was a lack of playing time but I don't believe an instance wear this player was benched not because of injury.