Lexington/Milan Scrimmage

Solomon

Talked to a friend from Lexington last night and he said that Lexington wore Milan out yesterday in a scrimmage. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 TDs to 2. Said that the Tiger offense moved the ball at will and that they are absolutely loaded.

Any thoughts from the other side?

Talked to a friend from Lexington last night and he said that Lexington wore Milan out yesterday in a scrimmage. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 TDs to 2. Said that the Tiger offense moved the ball at will and that they are absolutely loaded.

Any thoughts from the other side?

I couldn't make it to the scrimmage but I would imagine the Dawgs will be just fine come this fall.

I know Milan started a freshman at QB yesterday,(Other 2 QB's playing baseball) Don't really know much else about the scrimmage but heard the Bulldogs looked to be deeper than last year. Way too early to know where everyone will shake out. I am already looking forward to the upcoming season. Good luck to Lexington also!!

I was there and I think it says more about Lexington than it does Milan. Milan will be Milan just like always. It tells me Lexington will be a force to be dealt with in the fall. They made the semi-finals in 4A last season and surprised a lot of people. They may be even better this coming season. Don't be surprised if they are not in Cookeville. Good luck to both teams this season.