CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

So What's ever ones top 3 for the Head coach? Mine is 1.Randy mcKamey (know he wasn't on the list but he is a offensive genius) 2.Scotty ( I know he's the same as we have had but I still think he can change directions 3. Can't fugue out his name but he is the o line coach from Carson Newman and he applied.

So What's ever ones top 3 for the Head coach? Mine is 1.Randy mcKamey (know he wasn't on the list but he is a offensive genius) 2.Scotty ( I know he's the same as we have had but I still think he can change directions 3. Can't fugue out his name but he is the o line coach from Carson Newman and he applied.

Since your saying they dont even have to be on the list im saying Urban Meyer! :thumb: Im just kidding....i would say...1-Hammontree, 2-Fitzgerald, 3-Herrell

Edited by 92Dragon

I would like to say that whoever released this list must be in the know, probably on the search comittee. This is very unprofessional as I am sure there are some people on the list that might not want their current job to know they have applied for another. Although it makes for good discussion on here it is not professional at all. I know a person that when I told them they were on this list they were very disappointed that someone would be so unprofessional as to let that leak out.

I would like to say that whoever released this list must be in the know, probably on the search comittee. This is very unprofessional as I am sure there are some people on the list that might not want their current job to know they have applied for another. Although it makes for good discussion on here it is not professional at all. I know a person that when I told them they were on this list they were very disappointed that someone would be so unprofessional as to let that leak out.

AMEN

This list was released in the paper.

Yeah but what dummy at the school released this list to the public?

Im thinking the Principal or AD possibly. Actually, i shouldnt say that cause i dont know for sure....from what i read in the Courier News, there are alot of people on the committee and it could have been any one of them.

Edited by 92Dragon

I do not know the man but did see his team play three times last year and while not the most talented bunch his kids played as hard as any team i have ever seen in high school football.I was so impressed after the first game i called my brother and his young son and made them come the next week to see kids play with heart and have so much fun playing the game.I do not have a dog in the race but if i did i would offer Fitzgerld tomm.

you'd offer fitzgerald, alright. well what about looking back? fitzgerald played for hammontree and coached under him. so for the kids (and that's who matters most) do you want the teacher... or the student?

I do not know the Hammontree man but i do know something about TN and GA high school football and if you are having trouble winning at a mega school like North Gwinnett high school in GA with mega talent you might want to give the student a good look.